Default [WORKING] Non-LE able to damage vehicle of LE

Driving a reveler around on an LE'd character. Non-LE runners were able to attack and damage the reveler. I dunno if they could blow it up or not.

I think this may be an old bug.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

This is intended - The LE only protects the person, not the vehicle.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    Driving a reveler around on an LE'd character. Non-LE runners were able to attack and damage the reveler. I dunno if they could blow it up or not.

I think this may be an old bug.
    Your vehicle is protected, if u sit on it (with LE)

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Skansy View Post
    Your vehicle is protected, if u sit on it (with LE)
    no its not, if ur le'd and u sit in the vehicle non le'd runners can blow your shit up weather ur in it or not. We had a HUGE discussion about this some time back and this is the outcome. a returning clan mate just told me today he was out leveling in his reveler with 2 of his le'd chars and some guy from clan exo came and blew his reveler up with him in it. I told him this is the way they want it and its working as intended. He said, well i bought a rhino for no reason, im not going to take it out and have some dooch blow it up because he wants too. I just shook my head.
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    no its not, if ur le'd and u sit in the vehicle non le'd runners can blow your shit up weather ur in it or not. We had a HUGE discussion about this some time back and this is the outcome. a returning clan mate just told me today he was out leveling in his reveler with 2 of his le'd chars and some guy from clan exo came and blew his reveler up with him in it. I told him this is the way they want it and its working as intended. He said, well i bought a rhino for no reason, im not going to take it out and have some dooch blow it up because he wants too. I just shook my head.

I have to agree with him. I would honestly suggest having the vehicle destroyable down to like 10% health but not completely destroyable. This way if a legitimate LE player is playing then they wont necessarily get griefed by the non-LE'd but if someone is abusing the mechanic then there will be ways of removing them by using mobs in the zone.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

whilst sitting in it the vehicle of my led runner got blown up by an un'led runner.
    so i tried to reproduce it. but my un'led runner is not able to damage my led runners vhc.
    so whats the trick? there must be any.