Thumbs up You did very well with the Patch and the communication is also better

Dear NST

Just a quick heads up, you did very well with the patch and I appreciate it. Your ability to softpatch dramatically increased my confidence. It is the incremental progress which I felt was missing.

Also I'm very thankful for the current speed of interaction, especially the clarification for Weapon Damage mechanics is something which, I think, would have been way harder to get pre-patch (maybe now everybody of your team is more active, especially the balance project seemed to be on the low burner and interaction hard to get).

Thank you very much and thumbs up.

Kiss with DIS

+1

Great job on the patching, communication and even the fast response with in game tickets. It's also nice to see the NST team in game joining in the with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Dear NST

Just a quick heads up, you did very well with the patch and I appreciate it. Your ability to softpatch dramatically increased my confidence. It is the incremental progress which I felt was missing.

Also I'm very thankful for the current speed of interaction, especially the clarification for Weapon Damage mechanics is something which, I think, would have been way harder to get pre-patch (maybe now everybody of your team is more active, especially the balance project seemed to be on the low burner and interaction hard to get).

Thank you very much and thumbs up.
    I agree with everything you said and would like to say thank you as well. I think if people read the other forum, they might be able to get a good perspective on how much work is involved and how complicated everything NC code related is... I know for me, I have a deeper appreciation for the progress made here after reading of the struggles the other group is experiencing. Thanks guys.

Pretty stoked to see work starting to accelerate a bit and good communication with us. Appreciate all the hard work.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Thanks for the feedback! <3
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I would also like to say a big thank you. Been playing for nearly 2 weeks again now, and had so much fun.

I too really like the speed changes are being made. When I saw that drones were broken I just assumed that they would stay like that indefinitely, but they are already fixed.

Well done NST

To both express everything just said while also agreeing fully:

sex