On which character is woc needed? Except on pe and monk cause of the pa? There is no woc weapon on any class that you really need right now.
    Wocing a pe has always been a pain, so there would be no change to that
    Wocing a monk is just a joke even without regants.

The problem with people like you orca is that you dont know any other places you can level that fast, but i can tell you for sure there are spots that are probably 1/5 slower but still very good. Get out and explore the world, you ll probably find them.

When you need numbers: Wocing apu in regants from the start 0/2 took about 18 hours before the patch, wocing it now in other spots takes exatly that long, cause you dont have to cap dex/str on rhinos before

MC5 sadly is still too easy... hope they ll get it fixed soon. 1 person soloing mc5 all day long is just bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    My point is quite simple.

NST makes leveling/ WoCing and MC5 chip farming harder while not adressing the current atrocious situation with mandatory WoC / MC5 chips.

You can nerf regants as a leveling spot to the ground for all I care. AFTER YOU MAKE WOC NON MANDATPRY AGAIN

My tank does not use any woc items
    My rifle spy does not use any woc items
    My pistol spy does not use any woc items
    My hybrid does not use any woc items

Woc is definitely not Mandatory!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It was bugged joke before and basically an exploit leveling area like old ncpd hq and it was great for being lazy and capping just like ncpd but over all was not the intent of the zone. All they need to change with it now is make the boss drop somthing that is worth the time of an organized and caped team of runners and make the goal loot not grind and netflix.
    I have thought about this a lot more over the weekend and believe Alex has a good point. Keep it hard as it is, but maybe have a random drop of something similar to the viper king or titan armor. I think this would be a good addition and give it some more purpose.

Either way, I thin the NST is going in the right direction with most of these changes. Thanks guys again for all your work!

H

Lol @ Dasore how can you still solo mc5 when you agro the whole lot of mobs in 1 place. It was fixed so everything agros to make it harder.

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post

I have seen you using woc items also your tank has been using woc pa so your point is kinda invalid.

Nonwoc vs woc is a substantial disadvantage.

Think non AK spy vs AK spy

or Non Xbow PE vs Xbow PE

And MC5 + WoC PA gives substantially better setup options in a Tank.....

And Hybrid is a dumb example because most setups can only use the PSI 80 one atm anyways. If there is ever a Hybrid PA it changes instantly.
    Last edited by Odimara Orca; 12-12-16 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Nonwoc vs woc is a substantial disadvantage.

Think non AK spy vs AK spy

or Non Xbow PE vs Xbow PE

And MC5 + WoC PA gives substantially better setup options in a Tank.....

And Hybrid is a dumb example because most setups can only use the PSI 80 one atm anyways. If there is ever a Hybrid PA it changes instantly.
    Sorry to say odi but all that response tells me if you are pretty clueless regarding pvp.. so vs the ak spy could use dizzy... first love.... despardo ... healing light... non xbow pe can use slasher/judge / ray of last hope / terminator ionic rifle... etc etc... i have always prefered playing non woc on my tank flanders and never felt i was as a disadvantage there...

Sorry to say odi but all that response tells me if you are pretty clueless regarding pvp.. so vs the ak spy could use dizzy... first love.... despardo ... healing light... non xbow pe can use slasher/judge / ray of last hope / terminator ionic rifle... etc etc... i have always prefered playing non woc on my tank flanders and never felt i was as a disadvantage there...
    I wrote a very long and thought out answer, eaten by the forum. So just let me say this.

Xbow was so good because of low Dex requirement.
    Prepatch non WoC lowtech weaponry performed considerably worse than hightech.
    I give you the point with ionic weaponry.

The Patch moved away from Mainskill only beeing useful as a weapon requirement. This might have also brought the XBOW in line, but you now want as much Mainskill and Subskill as you can get. (Think MC5 and WoC PA, considerably better than the other alternatives if you look at both stats (mainskill/subskill) and resists). This also means that PA's are now way more attractive for tanks than they were before. And there already were some Drugstarted strong setups with WoC PA.

MC5 costed 12 mil prepatch. That's 400 TL150 Res missions -> That's 1200 Cubes. This is a dumb korean grinder mechanic as it is. And they made it even harder to get now.

NST wanted to make different setups competitive. Now they move in the opposite, while making the "best" setups even harder to reach.

Before they nerf the favoured leveling spot and MC5 farming to the ground they should adress these issues (alright I know.. they were "bugfixes" still they make an old problem worse..). Then PvE players can group all day, every day to enjoy "hard content". Just don't make bad mechanics even worse, while they are, if not mandatory, highly, highly desirable for PvP.

PPUs are a great example. There is no better PA than WoC PA. At the same time they can't level, so they WoC as APU and then lom. It's the same with rifle Spies. If you want to do it fast WoC with drones then relom because they don't have ae weaponry. This ain't a feature it's a dumb mechanic (not invented by NST ofc.).
    Last edited by Odimara Orca; 12-12-16 at 22:51.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12