Default [R#202] Regants Bossroom

The Boss is unkitable because the damage range/ticking of the ae DoT behaves eratic.

Also one hit with the fire DoT is an instant death.

If this is your Idea to make everybody have a pocket PPU great job, else please fix it.

Or this is a painful hit to lvling and WoCing.

Consider that you still need WoC to be competitive in many cases. As long as this stands, don't make it harder to reach.
    Last edited by Odimara Orca; 27-11-16 at 22:45.

Default ETA on Regants fix?

Hi there,

I was wondering if any of the admin have a eta on a fix for regants? This was a prime leveling area for a very long time, with regants being bugged it makes it a lot harder for people to level.

I know you guys are very hard at work fixing things, adding new items into the game, would it be possible to try and focus a little on getting regants fixed asap.

Thanks for reading.

Ajam

First off, please define what you mean "regants is bugged" That's a very broad bug report so please give us some more details.

Also it's worth pointing out there are other good levelling spots besides Regants so why not take the chance to try and explore areas you have forgotten or never been to before.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    First off, please define what you mean "regants is bugged" That's a very broad bug report so please give us some more details.

Also it's worth pointing out there are other good levelling spots besides Regants so why not take the chance to try and explore areas you have forgotten or never been to before.
    Apparently the boss does too much damage again and can't level in the boss room, also I have been leveling in all different places just not the same xp as regants.

Would be handy if we got a double xp weekend or something to help people out who need to level.

These are only suggestions so don't feel as if I am pointing the finger at you guys.

Thanks
    Ajam

Bifrost wth? I reported this detailed in the bugreport section!!!!!!!!
    Here

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...gants-Bossroom

I thought this was beeing worked on... it should be a priority 1 issue... sigh

Thanks for clarifying Ajam, I've merged this with the other thread.

Can you give us an idea of the team setups you were in while taking on the Nightmare?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for clarifying Ajam, I've merged this with the other thread.

Can you give us an idea of the team setups you were in while taking on the Nightmare?
    My holy shielded hybrid was one hitted

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    My holy shielded hybrid was one hitted. Would you please look at the code before implying it is our fault? Thanks.
    Tell me more about your team setup please.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I have been in there in APU, PPU, Tank, PE and Droner Spy with different team comps, the fire damage just rekt my APU/Droner also my PE and Tank have issues as they not fully capped yet and the boss hits hard. I been leveling in groups there also in the past where we have team wiped because of the AoE damage from the boss.

If there is anything else please do ask.

Thanks
    Ajam

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    PE, droner and my Hybrid in the room

I think the problem is vast size of the Boss' AoE. I would ask the distance compared to the diameter of the room... I don't have concrete numbers like you guys but I would say if he is on one side its like 90% to the other side.. Basically he is always hitting you no matter what and literally one hit killing everything but the capped PPU. I can say I spend most of my time down there in the path down to the boss room and I always check and NEVER see anyone in the boss room. I ask others if they want to give it a go and the response is the same each time... "we've tried many times and don't last but a few seconds"

I think you want it hard as hell but its not being utilized at all which is not good. It doesn't matter the team.. they all die.

I hope that I am wrong and someone can correct us but it would be nice to go in there again.

Isnt the regant boss room supposed to be NC's version of a heroic dungeon in Wow? Like you need a near capped 5 man team with healer for it? Or words to that effect?

I am gonna be honest and say I havent logged in since the patch but I do remember levelling a spy (and several other toons) before we even had Regants and that place was just a zone you got sent to when you had been naughty. We still managed to cap perfectly fine back then.

Are the Chaos caves/swamp caves/doy tunnels no good? What about the Gaia mine? You can farm the 120/120s in there till your eyes bleed and you are right by a zone line so you can even reset the spawn manually.

Warbots/Firemobs are also still in game no? I mean sure the xp is not so good but you can get the 200+ rares you guys need for swapping for MC5?

Apologies if this post comes across harsh but the forum appears to be full of tears when it should be full of exuberant optimism and general thanks for the wonderful blessing that has been bestowed upon it. It seems like you guys have fallen in the trap that is Regants or bust... There shouldnt be an area that allows you cap in 16 seconds flat, you should have to put the effort in and most of all it should be fun and interesting! Get out and see the world. The warbot factory is out there somewhere still no? Go see that?

If you remove/nerf content down so much that nobody needs a ppu for PVE and there is nowhere that cannot be soloed then you remove the ability of the PPU and the desire to play one.

If you NEED a ppu for levelling can you dual log and roll your own? I think most PCs now are higher than the minimum spec needed to play the game so it might be easier to do this? Plus levelling another toon is always more fun and is a great way to make new friends. Especially if you ARE the ppu looking for friends?

I am just playing devils advocate here because I dont actually NEED to level any of my chars any more but occasionally I do like to still PVE to build up a rare collection or construct slotted guns. I am currently downloading the client for myself to have a look into it but honestly I recommend looking at ways to circumvent your problems yourselves here guys, before you cry nerf in the forum.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

It was bugged joke before and basically an exploit leveling area like old ncpd hq and it was great for being lazy and capping just like ncpd but over all was not the intent of the zone. All they need to change with it now is make the boss drop somthing that is worth the time of an organized and caped team of runners and make the goal loot not grind and netflix.

Says the players who capped multiple players at regents?

William - I know you know lots about NC, I am not going to argue with you about where to go and what to do because you know, at this point for both of us, more than I do... I haven't played a ton in the past decade but I have played off and on over the last year, mostly in the last month. I don't remember all those places. In my time it was mostly standing in a fountain. Regents was too easy sure, but now its over corrected. I do have to say I saw someone in the boss room last night at least surviving but it for sure wasn't worth being there as the difficulty v reward was way off balance.

William - update and get in game and lets team up!

One last note is the difficulty finding the super strong team or a team at all. When I play there player count is 40-60 tops. That's not enough to get a good team for something like that.. even a shitty team is difficult to fine.

My point is quite simple.

NST makes leveling/ WoCing and MC5 chip farming harder while not adressing the current atrocious situation with mandatory WoC / MC5 chips.

You can nerf regants as a leveling spot to the ground for all I care. AFTER YOU MAKE WOC NON MANDATPRY AGAIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast