Default R# 202.1 - 27. November 2016

Gameworld & NPCs

• Chaos Cave Mobs damage has been increased

SOFTUPDATES are changes that don't require an update through the launcher or a server shutdown. SOFTUPDATES are applied to your local client while you play the game.
    Last edited by Zoltan; 27-11-16 at 18:29.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Adjusted as in lowered or increased?

Love the softpatches

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Adjusted as in lowered or increased?

Love the softpatches
    copy & paste devil ;p

Post updated.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

this is utter stupidity. You are trying to kill the game. so many people are leveling in chaos caves and u keep fucking it up? now the stacks are killing the ppu's? wtf? start at the beginning of the cave i can deal with...its fair for everyone, but now the damage the stacks are doing is just dumb. what about if u dont have a team to play with. I cant go to swamp caves, cant do chaos caves and OH CON DOESNT LEVEL!!! got all 20 levels of con from jones mission and running tl150 cubes lol 89 psi and havnt gotten a single con level from being shot by mobs......i guess thats normal :/ Hope classic comes out sometime so i have something to do. this is just insane. OH great work with everything else tho. I dont want this to be just a rant lol. Im just sick of some of the things u guys are doing and its making it impossible for solo players to play. guess ill go melee on my monk and try to level con on mobs i know cant kill me in one shot :/ Ill let u know how that goes
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    this is utter stupidity. You are trying to kill the game. so many people are leveling in chaos caves and u keep fucking it up? now the stacks are killing the ppu's? wtf? start at the beginning of the cave i can deal with...its fair for everyone, but now the damage the stacks are doing is just dumb. what about if u dont have a team to play with. I cant go to swamp caves, cant do chaos caves and OH CON DOESNT LEVEL!!! got all 20 levels of con from jones mission and running tl150 cubes lol 89 psi and havnt gotten a single con level from being shot by mobs......i guess thats normal :/ Hope classic comes out sometime so i have something to do. this is just insane. OH great work with everything else tho. I dont want this to be just a rant lol. Im just sick of some of the things u guys are doing and its making it impossible for solo players to play. guess ill go melee on my monk and try to level con on mobs i know cant kill me in one shot :/ Ill let u know how that goes

Relax, i did it yesterday.

Can still solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    Make use of covers, don't stand in the middle of mobses.
    These caves are exactly that strong like it was back in the day in NC1.
    NC1 was much harder in all aspects so you have to consider if classic is the right choice for you then.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Make use of covers, don't stand in the middle of mobses.
    NC1 was much harder in all aspects so you have to consider if classic is the right choice for you then.
    In NC1 you never could solo a chaos cave. It always needed at least one ppu with you . Luckily there was enough people to get a team.

I'm quite happy as it is.

Soloable with a real risk of frequent dying if you are not careful (or have bad luck).

But still giving an incentive for grouping.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    I'm quite happy as it is.

Soloable with a real risk of frequent dying if you are not careful (or have bad luck).

But still giving an incentive for grouping.
    this is a very tru statement. Im really speaking on the behalf of the people who have complained to me about it. But a bigger issue is that con seems to be broken. I myself have experienced slow/no con leveling on a new char since 2.3 released. I started a pe and was leveling in aggies, then outzone and got no con from it. my other skills were progressing fine. I realized that if i wanted to level anywhere else i would need con, so i switched to hc to bypass this. My clanmates who are on spys and monks however dont really have that as a viable option, so they have had to run missions to get levels in con. One of my clanmates was hunting hoverbots with everything capped but psi when he heard a ding. He was being shot by a hoverbot and got a psi level. so CON is the real issue and it needs to be looked at. But im probably just imagining the whole thing i guess. because con is supposed to level slow as someone in help channel so eloquently put it. so be capped in everything with 3 con and thats normal i guess....GTFO ill repost this in the bug forums later
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Gameworld & NPCs

• Chaos Cave Mobs damage has been increased

Instead of buffing the CRP mobs, how about you guys fix Damage Boost in PVE?
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshifty View Post
    Instead of buffing the CRP mobs, how about you guys fix Damage Boost in PVE?
    Whats wrong with them?
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Aufsichtsrat Cyberdyne Systems Duncan Ashcroft's Avatar

Short Info,

the damageboost doesn't work atm. You can cast it 3 times but you doesn't see any changes in dmg.

All the best

Duncan

Duncan Ashcroft - <Cyberdyne Systems> - Aufsichtsrat

Yeah but the chars are much weaker than back in NC1 ^^
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.