Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jvasquez33 View Post
    I know right lol. Wonder if I could just macro that jesus christ. Having to constantly put them in the slots is ridiculously tedious.
    hahaha, the first Player that got banned ingame from KK was for exact that reason.... well PSI boosters had instant effect back then...

Well, you might also look at neocron from a different side of view - Neocron is Special BECAUSE it's that complex. I mean, do you really want to compare a totally simplified WoW with almost no possibilities to individual Settings with a game like Neocron? If so, you wouldn't have to set your skillpoints yourself and all that anymore.

It's actually like Torq said: Your Quickbelt Setting is part of your individual gameplay - 10 different weapons or PSI modules (PPU), or 1 Module and 9 Psi Booster (APU) ... or maybe 5 modules and only 5 Psi Booster for PVP / Op Fight .... whatever, it's YOUR Setting, YOUR style.

Sure, yes, I agree, it would be easier or more comfy or whatever. But Keep in mind, Neocron is supposed to NOT be comfy, to be complex and individual to very each Player.

That's actually what I love about Neocron

Quote Originally Posted by jvasquez33 View Post
    If thats your logic then why patch the game from its original form and play it as is? Maybe it was something that was simply overlooked. I find it hard to grasp that making you constantly drag things to your buttons is part of a playstyle considering you can simply macro that. Most games and their rules are vastly different from one another when it comes to changing in game options for QoL to the user.

D2/D3/PoE and most hack n slash games will not allow the user to alter the ui or add more buttons for more skills. Why? No fuckin idea lol. Then on the flipside with WoW/ESO you can pretty much change whatever you want, the ui, keys, more buttons whatever the user needs. The cool thing about Neocron you can already change alot with the ui with simple config changes so just making couple of slots universal for 2 items would hardly be game breaking.
    Squish
    Dragon Doc
    Black Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Squish View Post
    Well, you might also look at neocron from a different side of view - Neocron is Special BECAUSE it's that complex. I mean, do you really want to compare a totally simplified WoW with almost no possibilities to individual Settings with a game like Neocron? If so, you wouldn't have to set your skillpoints yourself and all that anymore.

It's actually like Torq said: Your Quickbelt Setting is part of your individual gameplay - 10 different weapons or PSI modules (PPU), or 1 Module and 9 Psi Booster (APU) ... or maybe 5 modules and only 5 Psi Booster for PVP / Op Fight .... whatever, it's YOUR Setting, YOUR style.

Sure, yes, I agree, it would be easier or more comfy or whatever. But Keep in mind, Neocron is supposed to NOT be comfy, to be complex and individual to very each Player.

That's actually what I love about Neocron
    It's definitely a difference in perspective. To me the game is quite simple and straight forward so to me having a medkit in slot 2 pull from a main stack seemed pretty basic.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12