Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Medi/Booster slot

Ever consider making one of the slots a pure medipack slot or a stam/psi booster slot? Or at the very least if you drag a medipack or a stam/psi booster into a slot let it pull from the main stack from your inventory. Game has changed vastly since i've really played so if there is a way already to do so please do tell!
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Quote Originally Posted by jvasquez33 View Post
    Ever consider making one of the slots a pure medipack slot or a stam/psi booster slot? Or at the very least if you drag a medipack or a stam/psi booster into a slot let it pull from the main stack from your inventory. Game has changed vastly since i've really played so if there is a way already to do so please do tell!
    This is the single best idea yet, why haven't i even thought of that..
    Nooq - APU in the making?
    Jam Pants - TANK

I know right lol. Wonder if I could just macro that jesus christ. Having to constantly put them in the slots is ridiculously tedious.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

NC For Free!

Yeah I'm so tired of medpacks,stam boosters, psi stuff etc. Even just something simple for now like hot key for each of them that you can bind to whatever key and consumes that category of item.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

let it pull from the main stack
    excelent idea

/seta cg_inventorypull "1":medipack 1: *boosters 1

Boom there wrote the code for you guys so a simple drop into server.cfg and doneski!
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

NC For Free!

Boom there wrote the code for you guys so a simple drop into server.cfg and doneski!
    Does This actually work?

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Does This actually work?

LOL! I was just messing around haha. It was a quakeish type config command with a neocron twist! Could work though right ?!!?
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

NC For Free!

LOL! I was just messing around haha. It was a quakeish type config command with a neocron twist! Could work though right ?!!?
    ...Not even close. I was like they have some sort of built in scripting support.. No it's not as easy as you think.. Hell might be even stupid hard depending how messy the code is for it. Really it be a nice idea but it might also be on the back burner for a while.

Yea hopefully it isn't something that's hard to change but it would definitely be a huge improvement for QoL.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

I saw an idea before which would seem easy for the devs. It was to increase the stack size up from 3 (to say 10?) then just increase the vendor price to buy & increase the amount of junk needed to rec them

If you look up tease in the dictionary you'll see a big picture of this bastard
    Last edited by phunqe; 21-11-16 at 18:33.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    I saw an idea before which would seem easy for the devs. It was to increase the stack size up from 3 (to say 10?) then just increase the vendor price to buy & increase the amount of junk needed to rec them
    10 would still be nice, but ultimately just letting it pull from the main stack would be ideal. Kinda like how the weapon pulls from the main stack and also the injector tool.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Ever consider making one of the slots a pure medipack slot or a stam/psi booster slot? ...
    Sorry for asking: is this a "please make the game easier" thread? In fact planning and using your medikit/booster layout in your quickbelt is part of your playstyle and/or playerskill. Like in all games, there is a given set of game rules. We want to learn it and have a fun time by using those rules well. Making things (rules) easier will not automatically get us more fun. Just my opinion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    Sorry for asking: is this a "please make the game easier" thread? In fact planning and using your medikit/booster layout in your quickbelt is part of your playstyle and/or playerskill. Like in all games, there is a given set of game rules. We want to learn it and have a fun time by using those rules well. Making things (rules) easier will not automatically get us more fun. Just my opinion, though.
    If thats your logic then why patch the game from its original form and play it as is? Maybe it was something that was simply overlooked. I find it hard to grasp that making you constantly drag things to your buttons is part of a playstyle considering you can simply macro that. Most games and their rules are vastly different from one another when it comes to changing in game options for QoL to the user.

D2/D3/PoE and most hack n slash games will not allow the user to alter the ui or add more buttons for more skills. Why? No fuckin idea lol. Then on the flipside with WoW/ESO you can pretty much change whatever you want, the ui, keys, more buttons whatever the user needs. The cool thing about Neocron you can already change alot with the ui with simple config changes so just making couple of slots universal for 2 items would hardly be game breaking.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast