Exclamation Please Improve Health Tools and raise all buff durations

Hi!

can you please improve the Health tools to about the same strenght that a psi heal of equal TL has (or maybe even a bit more, since you need to sacrifice 2 resist shots in order to heal yourself)

HLT 40 tool heals 8/tick für a total of ~90 in 30 seconds compared to the TL10 heal (that requires only 30 psi) that ticks for about 20

HLT 75 Tool is equally weak compared to a comparable PSI spell, when listening to other users (don't have a char that could use it atm)

As playing mostly Spy, i had a nice psi setup back in the olden days (resists, weapon buff, class buff, heal, no problem with nanite intoxication when recasting a buff) - and it seems that i get pushed to using nanites for the slightly better resists, but have to sacrifice some damage, target aquisition speed and last but not least several skillpoints to get a worse than bad heal and some resist buffs!

Another REALLY annoying thing in my opinion:
    Buff durations are way to short, if i get more than 2-3 tougher enemys (lv 80-90) the buffs usually run out long before the mobs are dead.

The next annoyance:
    Several buffs have diffrent durations while doing similar effects (basic protection tool 2 minutes, advanced protection tool: 4 minutes, Psi buffs range between 3 minute and 10 minutes (unless you count in sanctum spells with only 1 minute, too)

Solution
    Multiplying the Buffduration by 8-10 sounds nice. Even most other ancient pvp games changed that over the years, e.g. daoc started with 5 minutes iirc and now they are at least somewhere around 20 - 30 minutes (havent played that for a some longer time).
    I would prefer if you could set the duration of all resist and class/skill buffs to something that doesn't make the game a constant watchout for "duh - some parts of my buffs 'r' runnin out!!!! Gotta hide, wait and rebuff for around 30 seconds!" and thats every damn 2 MINUTES!?!

I'd vote for 20-30 minutes buff duration and roundabout tripple the heal of the HLT 40 Tool to 25HLT/tick for about 300 hp in 30 sec. Thats a bit more than the TL 10 heal, but the HLT-Tool has a higher tl and other requirements and gives you a debuff when you accidentially use it twice in a row...

Greetings, Cyreen

Quote Originally Posted by Cyreen Archer View Post
    Hi!

can you please improve the Health tools to about the same strenght that a psi heal of equal TL has (or maybe even a bit more, since you need to sacrifice 2 resist shots in order to heal yourself)

HLT 40 tool heals 8/tick für a total of ~90 in 30 seconds compared to the TL10 heal (that requires only 30 psi) that ticks for about 20

HLT 75 Tool is equally weak compared to a comparable PSI spell, when listening to other users (don't have a char that could use it atm)

As playing mostly Spy, i had a nice psi setup back in the olden days (resists, weapon buff, class buff, heal, no problem with nanite intoxication when recasting a buff) - and it seems that i get pushed to using nanites for the slightly better resists, but have to sacrifice some damage, target aquisition speed and last but not least several skillpoints to get a worse than bad heal and some resist buffs!

Another REALLY annoying thing in my opinion:
    Buff durations are way to short, if i get more than 2-3 tougher enemys (lv 80-90) the buffs usually run out long before the mobs are dead.

The next annoyance:
    Several buffs have diffrent durations while doing similar effects (basic protection tool 2 minutes, advanced protection tool: 4 minutes, Psi buffs range between 3 minute and 10 minutes (unless you count in sanctum spells with only 1 minute, too)

Solution
    Multiplying the Buffduration by 8-10 sounds nice. Even most other ancient pvp games changed that over the years, e.g. daoc started with 5 minutes iirc and now they are at least somewhere around 20 - 30 minutes (havent played that for a some longer time).
    I would prefer if you could set the duration of all resist and class/skill buffs to something that doesn't make the game a constant watchout for "duh - some parts of my buffs 'r' runnin out!!!! Gotta hide, wait and rebuff for around 30 seconds!" and thats every damn 2 MINUTES!?!

I'd vote for 20-30 minutes buff duration and roundabout tripple the heal of the HLT 40 Tool to 25HLT/tick for about 300 hp in 30 sec. Thats a bit more than the TL 10 heal, but the HLT-Tool has a higher tl and other requirements and gives you a debuff when you accidentially use it twice in a row...

Greetings, Cyreen
    Agreed !!!
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2