NC For Free!

Question [R#201] Hacknet Mega Thread of Issues! - We need your input!

So this is a thread that I hope the community can give their input in details. Don't just tell us the bug but maybe even share what might cause it, how it should act, etc. Not everyone knows the ins and outs of Hacknet sadly. I'm posting this with collected info from Help channel I can't really repeat or test most of these issues since I don't know much about Hacknet yet.

The bugs I seen in chat are the following:
    • Double Death? Sounds like you die twice in Hacknet? Any more info on this be great.
    • MC5 Newbie Area if you die you don't go back to MC5 but rather your apartment.
    • Sometimes leaving hacknet the shields stay on the character and stack with PPU Buffs.
    • One was Lag Spikes causing the player to fall off the edge. Was told Ping of Death?
    • I'm told overall there is a lot of hickups maybe too many mobs? Maybe mobs acting up?

Overall I keep hearing very negative issues about Hacknet. To the point people think it should be disabled and rewards moved out of it because of how buggy it becomes.

WARNING: I can't Edit this post sooner or later so scroll through the posts and will see what people say overtime.

Once again I'm making this thread to encourage conversation about Hacknet. I will someday learn it myself and try to better answer these questions. I did test the MC5 Newbie area one and confirmed that as a bug and reported it in its own thread.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

NC For Free!

I still can't convince people to report these issues on the forums.

More Hacknet talk today in help.

User asks if they are the only one who likes hacknet? They say 2.3 broke it and no one noticed none of the leveling areas have mobs. It seems that hacknets mobs are not spawning correctly. This seems correct with the other day someone say that the MC5 Newbie one has lack of mobs in certain (rooms) forgot what they were the equivalent of sewers/cellars.

Someone says this issue what brought up on Discord and mobs should be back again??

Then he says the green guards in the faction mainframes are there, the leveling areas are totally empty including various sec logins around the city that they have checked.

I will keep updating these complaints I see on the forums and maybe a few of them will actually help out and give us more details :P
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos