Thread: ok wtf chuck

Default ok wtf chuck

so, this morning I figured I would build me a couple rares. Just a rog and termi nothing big. ok sooo I have a cst capped int and dex went to OP. Now with OP and drug I have 285 cst, 2 hundred and fucking 85 !!! so this shit should come out nice. first build was the rog, all arti, only two slots..heh not the best but whatever...next build the termi !!(lower tl) that came out as a 1 slot PERFECT stat weapon. slots are whatever but im a lil confused on weap stats, lower tl weapons are harder to build now...we can only cap sometimes with 285 cst, do I need to link six cst together in series with vibrators in there ass to get a DECENT fucking build. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but this shit don't make no fuckin sense.
    feel free to school me. I want to know wtf the deal is, bustin my ass to get parts make cst high as possible and junk. WTF

Small Pepper-Park rat :p Tenchiro's Avatar

Your account is 12 years old. You should know that constructing stuff is a random lottery.

On single tip from the slot maschine: dont use vibrators!
    ----------------------
    IT TOOK ME HALF A DAY TO FIND OUT WHAT “BRATHERING” MEANS.
    THE ANSWER IS EASY. IT'S GERMAN NOT ENGLISH –

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

did you sit then stand from the bench in plaza 1 ten times before GRing to the factory then go to the gogu and take three steps back and one to the left?

if not, you only have yourself to blame

If you construct at exactly 16:03 you get 5 slots every time.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

nvm delete post

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
    Your account is 12 years old. You should know that constructing stuff is a random lottery.

On single tip from the slot maschine: dont use vibrators!

Do to the amazing accuracy of the reply's. I'm almost satisfied...almost..im hoping honestly that someone will respond to this post that might honestly know how this is supposed to work. If its a hundred percent random, where skill points don't matter at ALL then what's the point of taking the time to cap cst. the way I see it, 150cst or 300 cst is going to be the same. Granted we all know that is not the case, but the issue still stands, how do you get an artifact weapon with two slots, then turn around and build a perfect weapon with one. Slots I understand are pretty much totally random. but build quality from my understanding is based on your skill in cst.

NC For Free!

All I know if I recall was cst is 0.7 of your skill, int is 0.2 and dex is 0.1? I never really constructed anything tbh but I thought I throw some random fake math into this chat.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    did you sit then stand from the bench in plaza 1 ten times before GRing to the factory then go to the gogu and take three steps back and one to the left?

if not, you only have yourself to blame
    Haha man all those theories about what would influence the cst. Everyone were convinced they had their special trick

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE_TICK!!!! View Post
    SPOOOOON!!!

ftfy.

The cited formulas only affect the total effect of your character's skill on the construction process. Rares have a random stat quality, and beyond a certain point that random element becomes more influential.
    More cst is better, but you cannot guarantee 120% or slots.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Small Pepper-Park rat :p Tenchiro's Avatar

Can I get my artifact construction tool back please? Had one in NC1 from a GM event
    ----------------------
    IT TOOK ME HALF A DAY TO FIND OUT WHAT “BRATHERING” MEANS.
    THE ANSWER IS EASY. IT'S GERMAN NOT ENGLISH –