NC For Free!

Exclamation [R#201] Lack of Spawns in Newbie MC5-Area

Could we get a few extra spawns outside mainly for the Entrails? I know a lot of people skip this zone or run into the cave but for the fresh blood the cave is not till the snakes part. The Entrails should be a little easier to get outside.

Right now I been spending almost 10 minutes outside trying to finish it. Odd right now it really lacks spawns sometimes its a bit higher and sometimes it's really bad.

I think for new players this needs to be touched up a bit for them

Last edited by kane; 16-11-16 at 10:32.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

I agree that the spawn around the area of the mission NPCs, traders and also the cave is lower compared to the other areas of the sector. This actually is intended to let new players travel between the mission NPCs rather safely, BUT I also agree that, especially when a higher amount of players is doing the missions, the respawnrate of mission related mobs might sometimes be a little bit too low.

More experienced players will likely find the large groups of mobs that can be found if you go for a walk but new players will , as you mentioned correctly, perhaps stay close to the starting area and the mission NPCs.

I'll adjust mission related mobspawn with the next patch.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

I have added additional spawnpoints for mission related mobs in the area around the missionNPCs (100% spawnchance).
    General respawn has been increased for this sector as well.

This is fixed in our internal dev environment and will be part of the next patch.

Thanks again for the feedback!
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT