NC For Free!

Exclamation [Suggestion] Make Help the Default Channel or Guide Players better to using it.

I walked by MC5 today and I saw more then once when testing things in MC5 that people were asking questions without ANYONE at all around. I really felt bad and shitty for it. It sucks that people might try to call out for assistance but have no one to talk to.

I wonder if we can make so the default channel Help is selected or guide them better to use the help channel and not just instructions that popup but maybe even their first message in chat will send them a message telling them how to change channels and such.

Makes me ill to know there is so many potential people who could quit from the lack of communication. I always found that NC chat system was a bit old and chaotic even for its time.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Very good idea. Also, turn all the Custom channels on by default. Maybe get rid of the DoY services and other pointless ones in the process.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    Very good idea. Also, turn all the Custom channels on by default. Maybe get rid of the DoY services and other pointless ones in the process.
    Yes this is a great idea. TBH I love to see OOC/Trade/Help as default with added channel colors overtime that people can add to their INI's and such. But I think if these 3 are enabled by default at least more people use them but also if their at the top they will not have to scroll through a list that is annoying as hell.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos