Kiss with DIS

Angry [R#200] [FIXED] Please remove LOM pill SI.

Losing XP is punishment enough without adding further time-sink into the game, please consider removing this feature... also a lot of players want to play around with different setup's due to the changes, it just stops us from getting on with the game when we have to spend an evening waiting for a pointless timer.

Thanks

/dump
    search the forums and also this is not the right section for this kind of topic.

I agree, it's a tedious and pointless time sink.

Creating new setups is one of the great things about NC, don't put barriers up for doing so.

Return of synaptic impairment for LoM pills was not an intended change. We're investigating why this happened and looking at options to fix it ASAP.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Return of synaptic impairment for LoM pills was not an intended change. We're investigating why this happened and looking at options to fix it ASAP.
    Okay understood, thanks for the clarification Triv

NC For Free!

Thanks, I actually had no clue LoMing changed. What is the intended overall effect? Been so many years since I played I just remember it took several hours to LoM?
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Thanks, I actually had no clue LoMing changed. What is the intended overall effect? Been so many years since I played I just remember it took several hours to LoM?
    Going back pre 2.3, you should be able to LOM any skill without a time-sink being applied, but you loose a percentage of XP, I am not sure of the exact calculation but taking several loms will push you back a level, it's not an issue if you have WOC and you are loming main skills as you generally have more than enough XP without losing a level.

So for example if you have a WOC 1 droner that you are loming to pistol, you can do so without losing an INT or DEX level.

Note loms eat stam like when taking any other drugs so its useful to have a stack of stam boosters to chomp on in-between.

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    Going back pre 2.3, you should be able to LOM any skill without a time-sink being applied, but you loose a percentage of XP, I am not sure of the exact calculation but taking several loms will push you back a level, it's not an issue if you have WOC and you are loming main skills as you generally have more than enough XP without losing a level.

So for example if you have a WOC 1 droner that you are loming to pistol, you can do so without losing an INT or DEX level.

Note loms eat stam like when taking any other drugs so its useful to have a stack of stam boosters to chomp on in-between.
    Thanks so much! That is pretty darn cool. Yeah I remember having to sit there for hours talking to people being bored out of my mind haha
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Thanks so much! That is pretty darn cool. Yeah I remember having to sit there for hours talking to people being bored out of my mind haha
    Yeh that used to be terrible, it used to take an entire evening to change a setup back in the day.

I don't have an issue with losing XP at all, I would accept that any day than watching paint dry taking a lom every 10 minutes.

Patch R#200 & R#201

Fixed (removed) synaptic impairment impact of Loss of Memory pills;

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...=1#post2236507
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Kiss with DIS

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Patch R#200 & R#201

Fixed (removed) synaptic impairment impact of Loss of Memory pills;

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...=1#post2236507
    thanks <3 Please feel free to close this thread off.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Thread closed. It's been a while!
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«