Default [R200]WorldClient: Connection Rejected by Nethost: Kicked by Server: Bad World Data!!

Patched up to #199 when I first booted the game up. Loaded in fine. Didn't have any issues.

Tried to chase Michael Corvin from PP1 to Plaza 3; was kicked to login screen with the error message in title. Checked file integrity, no issues, restarted computer.

When I opened up the client the server was down. When it came back up it patched to #200. Tried logging in and have the same issue. Also cannot create any characters; keep getting the message "Character name already in use" no matter how outlandish of a name I come up with.

Help pls.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Update: Tried a fresh install and still no dice.

Patcher keeps patching to version 200 even though it says server version is 199.

NC is fucked.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Me is running through all sectors, no problems so far.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​