Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Servers Up! Welcome to Neocron Evolution 2.3!

It’s here! Neocron Evolution 2.3 is now live on Titan.

Welcome to the next evolution of Neocron, packed full of changes, updates and bug fixes. This update goes way beyond even its own extensive patch notes. Not only does it deliver change today, it brings a ton of behind the scenes changes enabling us to keep adding to the game in the future.

We hope you’re as excited as us, we’ll see you in game!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

NC For Free!

I just want to congratulate you guys for keeping on working on the game we all love and being very professional and awesome about it. You guys are really shaping the future of Neocron and hell you might even shape it up to be a modern MMORPG to the point it can be competitive to other MMORPG's again!

Thank you so much!
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

When i log in, the game closes on its own and shuts down...any clue of why? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VegaH View Post
    When i log in, the game closes on its own and shuts down...any clue of why? Thanks!
    Actually it synchronizes like its going to go in the game but Bang, it crashes instantly everytime at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by VegaH View Post
    Actually it synchronizes like its going to go in the game but Bang, it crashes instantly everytime at this point...
    Firewall Settings? That happened for me (Firewall blocked the *.exe by Default, had to Permit it manually) ... should work then
    Squish
    Dragon Doc
    Black Dragon

Thanks squish for the tip