Post Get Ready to Evolve! Prepare for Saturday.

On Saturday 12th November Neocron evolves again with the release of the Neocron Evolution 2.3 update. If you've not read the news already, you can read the details here.

Bringing this update to you will require some server downtime; to apply the patch, carry out some maintenance and perform some testing. We expect the downtime to last several hours and start in the late morning (CET).

Part of the maintenance will involve the reset of all non-apartment sectors of the game world. This involves taking them offline and essentially resetting them to their default state. This process ensures changes we've made to NPCs, sectors and missions all work as intended.

So, does what that mean for you?

Three things.

You must ensure you collect Quick Belts you may have left in the game world. When sectors are reset, the contents of any belts left lying around will be lost.

You must ensure you finish any running missions. If you have text in your Mission Log window (F8 of the RPOS), you will need to complete the mission before the downtime begins. If you don't, you will need to start the mission again from the beginning.
    You will have some time on your hands while the servers are offline. For this we will provide you with the patch notes, so you can read and digest the many changes that will greet you when the servers come back online.

That's it! We can't wait to launch the update on Saturday and hope to see many of you online once Neocron Evolution 2.3 is released.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

NC For Free!

Can't wait I myself might wait a couple hours to make sure everything is stable and people settle on. Oh boy I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I have not played a very long time but I guess that will make doing the new quests even more exciting and put them to a test
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos