NC For Free!

Default Please show respect and tons of patience for new players.

With many people returning and maybe even new players joining the community I think it's important we remind people that patience is the key and it's very important if you guys want new players and old players to stick around.

The reason I'm bring this down was I posted this on Reddit and got about 50+ Upvotes on MMORPG and that is pretty decent and then I saw this comment:

vnXoKTh.png
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Great point. Please remember that we're trying to expand the community and bring in new players (whilst of course making our existing players feel right at home!) So do your best to help people out and be polite, for the benefit of us all.

Thanks for the thread, kane! Stuck.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

They posted about the update on massively as well. That should bring in a lot more new/returning players as well. Looking really forward to starting again tomorrow with friends. Good work everyone involved

http://massivelyop.com/2016/11/11/ne...-this-weekend/ is a link to the massively post if anyone wants to read it
    Melkaba - Melee Tank
    Demented - HC Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Demental View Post
    They posted about the update on massively as well. That should bring in a lot more new/returning players as well. Looking really forward to starting again tomorrow with friends. Good work everyone involved

http://massivelyop.com/2016/11/11/ne...-this-weekend/ is a link to the massively post if anyone wants to read it
    I am excited... thanks for the link. I really enjoyed reading all the comments. I will be playing and starting a new character. I just wish I had a better system!

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Thanks, I posted.

I will be one of those returning players. And i'm bringing some old players with me. They want to check out a mmo that they played when it launched and many of them don't play games anymore but are hyped for this game because they all hate anything that came out post Wow. Some of them are over 50 years old. So if people are acting like punks they will probably leave.

NOPE I'M TRICKING NUBS INTO TAKING OUT THEIR LE's AND PKING THEM ALL HUEHUEHUE

On a serious note, I'll help out the best I can. I'm really only knowledgeable on Tank stuff, but I'll do my best in other areas.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

The handful of times I have logged in over the last 9 months, anyone in-game has been an utterly toxic individual. Pointlessly juvenile, rude and asinine.

I'm not sure how well Neocron's brand of 'You can say (almost) anything!' will sit with either new or returning players who are now all grown up and simply have neither the patience nor the desire to listen to that drivel.

That said, hopefully an influx of new blood will help with changing what's considered acceptable these days

Quote Originally Posted by Oath
    I'll fear when i find your naked Droner Body and violate it

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Celt View Post
    The handful of times I have logged in over the last 9 months, anyone in-game has been an utterly toxic individual. Pointlessly juvenile, rude and asinine.

I'm not sure how well Neocron's brand of 'You can say (almost) anything!' will sit with either new or returning players who are now all grown up and simply have neither the patience nor the desire to listen to that drivel.

That said, hopefully an influx of new blood will help with changing what's considered acceptable these days
    Neocron sadly had always had a bad part the community elitists etc. The issue is the good people were the ones that left not say all the good had left clearly not but a lot of the what I want to call the scumbags did stay and only care about themselves. I don't even get how they think that way. Do they enjoy only having 10 people online? You think more blood would make for a much better game... Only reason I kept quitting Neocron myself is low Population and I know many many others have as well... Maybe it's time we give the Dicks a time out if they continue to be rude to the community members.

Might cause some rage outs but would you want 10 people who prevent new people joining or 10 new people to replace those 10 that will continue to welcome 10's of many other people that could end up creating any amazing community / game once again...

tlr; Warn people to stop being dick if they don't listen show them the temp hammer.

Super you can distinguish who the good and the bad people are.
    really, do you think we have 10 players because of flames?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    So if people are acting like punks they will probably leave.
    Yea
    Cyberpunk genre is filled with anti-heroes e.g. criminals, outcasts, visionaries, dissenters and misfits.
    Go to wiki and look it up
    Its not a petting zoo where all loving each other!

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Warn people to stop being dick if they don't listen show them the temp hammer.
    You both gave me a good laugh, thank you!
    Play the game and shut the f up!

Well, the last time i logged in, 2 individuals were cursing and bullshitting in HELP chat, i told them to at least go OOC, guess their reaction...
    That was one more reason not to drop by for a loooong time...
    They didnt care and even felt strengthened by the fact, that no GMs were around to enforce at least some common sense...
    So yes, extremely malevolent subjects WILL be easy to recognize...

If any of u is registrated on reddit or any mmorpg forum and wanna promote NC, i would suggest pasting this link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzVdrC8Vdc4

Imo is the best promo video of NC i ever saw. Makes u wanna play NC instantly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by value blue View Post
    Super you can distinguish who the good and the bad people are.
    really, do you think we have 10 players because of flames?

Yea
    Cyberpunk genre is filled with anti-heroes e.g. criminals, outcasts, visionaries, dissenters and misfits.
    Go to wiki and look it up
    Its not a petting zoo where all loving each other!

You both gave me a good laugh, thank you!
    Play the game and shut the f up!
    [Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 12-11-16 at 18:28. Reason: Flaming - not the way to welcome players here.

Tongue-biting Constructor-Noob onkel_somb's Avatar

Hi,

I know this thread is quite old, but here are my 2 cents...

I am one of the new guys here.
    I do not have problems with people ranting in local chat as this could be in character (you remember, all the stuff about punk and violence and criminals ).

But it should stay there.

And as far as I can tell by now, the help chat seems to be clean and from what I've read there by now, questions are answered and the tone is polite, so no problems here.
    I hope I can convince some of my friends to come by and pay a visit at least.

Cya
    the Uncle