Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    Will there be a points reset?
    Setups will only need adjustments rather than full rebuilds so we are not planning a full skill point release.

We feel that being able to login and play is important. While the performance of a setup pre and post patch will differ, Runners will still be able to play and then adjust their setup over time to suit their play style.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Nice changes and progress indeed! It's nice to see this much effort being put into the game. This is definitely another milestone in the history of NC for sure. May NC continue to evolve for years to come

Look forward to playing these changes in-game this weekend!

[ edited - ban evasion. Also, you might want to see someone about your Jimmy Saville obsession ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 09-11-16 at 22:59.

What we think about ppu shield animation:
    Rare shields have the animation of the crahn shields
    Holy shields have the animation of the blessed shields
    Blessed Shields are correct
    Crahn shields have the animation of the Holy/Rare shields.

fix?

What is going on with ppu on the testserver? 1 person can just rape a ppu with proper aiming. It seems even worser then the last time i reported that issue

NC For Free!

I'm looking forward to this. I have not played in a very long time.

I'm thinking of Starting a Let's Play Series as well and share it with the world try to get some blood into the game. Though I have not played for so long idk what to even do anymore haha. I was never super hardcore and I was not even much into PvP but I enjoyed the PvP and I liked the community a lot back then.

I made a small series 4 years ago I just found:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRaCsYw8vEU

Though things are a lot diff and I have a proper mic and such. This what I sound like these days:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

A lot more subs too. So if anyone has suggestions for me recommendations it's been a long time for me I'm willing to hear them out :P
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Will you offer some kind of loms which dont decrease your xp while we are altering setups? As i have followed test server and i will have to re- arrange alot of my setup or offer a xp increase for afew days so people can make their xp back after lomming ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    What is going on with ppu on the testserver? 1 person can just rape a ppu with proper aiming. It seems even worser then the last time i reported that issue
    I'm just the content guy, but what I know from our internal testing and discussions is, that resists are not that important anymore for PPUs.
    In order to make your PPU powerful again, you should go for implants which increase your % on your passive psi modules, instead of implants that add skillpoints to your resists, or mix both variants.

The balancing team will publish more information on this soon.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Neocron Evolution 2.3

very excited to read this, after logging into the forums since a very long time.

if i decide to install neocron once again, will i be able to download a full 2.3 client-version?

cheers

The current client on the website can be installed and then updated via patch on Saturday. We'll also be building a new client download a little while after release.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Can't wait to go stab some rats in the PP-2 sewers!!
    Nooq - APU in the making?
    Jam Pants - TANK

Reply from the annoying ppu pleb cause i dont really get it
    First of all: Ppus using resistor chips are noobs since years

Con resists arent the real issue. But if you get shot by piercing weapons it just over.

-All points in resist piercing
    -Max skilled ppu points (214ppu 104foc)
    -Implants def 2/3 ds support
    -woc pa, full blessed spirit

Def on 48% (52%x92%)
    Prot on 49% (56%x88%)
    Abs on 53% (63%x85%)

Without shields i dont even want to mention what happens to monks by piercing weapons, cause its a usk16 game or? But for real %"§$/%$!??"! are you thinking?

But enough of that, so we better did some testing with the shields selfcasted on the mentioned above ppu setup.

If you stand still and get hit all the time by 1 ak/bgh/dreadfire and some other piercing weapons you just loose like 10-15% hp every clip of ammo even if you counterheal.
    So now everyone will shout, just move you lazy bitch, none gets hit 100% all the time, but that is only 1 damn dmg dealer you get hit by. So if you have at least 2 not total brain dead trained monkeys on your ass you just die or start clipping like a bitch.
    Not to mention that a antibuff at that time will just kill you in like 2 seconds or if the total absorb of a shield is gone and you dont recast it instantly.
    By the way, why doesnt the shieldbuff gets off you if the total absorbtion of dmg is done? Should it be that way or are you guys trying to figure it out so the buff gets off you?

Thats it for now, need to keep some energy for dinner

Probably we are using different versions of the testserver or the plebcrew is just to stupid finding a proper setup then i would be happy to get them shown before the release. Otherwise one of the at least played classes in neocron and mostly hated onces by the players ll be even more crappy to play cause you just die like a noob asap in a op fight. Having no people playing ppus for op fight is just one last step towards the end of the game, as much as i really hope all the time that this patch gives neocron the boost it deserves after all the work you guys have been putting into it.

So, now i m really done
    Last edited by Dasore; 10-11-16 at 21:33.

According to what you reported on PPU survivability, it turned out how I wanted it to be.

1 DD = No problem - just walk around a bit and you are fine.
    2 DDs with decent aim = A problem, but not a death sentence if your recasts are on point and you dodge some shots. You do need to get out of there eventually though.
    2 DDs with decent aim and someone with Anti = You are in trouble and need help.

I've been approached by a number of players asking for PPU resistance buffs. I'm not totally opposed, but I don't think you see all the issues that come with it. Here are two questions to think about:

All of the attacking hackers are self-shielded PPUs - are you be able to stop them from taking your outpost?
    How many people do you need to stop a revive?

So, what do you suggest? How many people should it take to take a PPU down? Should a PPU basically be immune to 2 or 3 damage dealers if there is no anti around?

I can make PPUs invincible if you guys really want it, but I don't think that would be a wise idea.
    Last edited by Aegir; 10-11-16 at 22:42.
    Aegir
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.«
    ― Terry Pratchett, Diggers

That what you are speaking of is fine.
    I also see that with most kinds of weapons. Just not for piercing onces. 1 dd is okay when moving. 2 just means you die when you dont start clipping asap. 2 dds with anti, you just die.
    Probably just the deflector needs a little buff

Quote Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
    I can make PPUs invincible if you guys really want it, but I don't think that would be a wise idea.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast