Default [RESOLVED] Help required to Play

Can anyone help me? I can't get into the game when I run the exe nothing happens but it does start a process in my task manager which builds up and gets my CPU to 99%, I am running windows 10 and have tried comparability settings for all operating systems below 10 and running in admin.

Are you running client.exe or neocronlauncher.exe?
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    Are you running client.exe or neocronlauncher.exe?
    I've tried both

First question, have you changed the selected server from Retail to Test and back again?

If you have not:-

1. Do a file integrity check.
    2. Try setting your video display options again.
    3. Try also deleting models.tmp

However if you have changed your client from Retail to test, and patched your client to test, and changed it back to retail, then I'm afraid you have to re-install your client again.

Edit: P.S. Where did you install your client from?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    First question, have you changed the selected server from Retail to Test and back again?

However if you have changed your client from Retail to test, and patched your client to test, and changed it back to retail, then I'm afraid you have to re-install your client again.

Thanks for the Info, I'm going to upload a video of the issue it may be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post

My issue seems to have resolved itself, thanks for you assistance anyway.