Default English speaking players?

Are there any in this game? It seems when i last logged in it was only the German language being spoken and i couldn't get help at all. I live in the U.S. on the east coast so i can only play certain hours. I find the map so large and have no clue where i should be hunting or questing. Is there a guide about zones and their level and how to find them?

Lots of guide information and a Wiki over on the THN (TechHaven Network) https://www.techhaven.org - If you can't find it there, I'd be very surprised!
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Did you log on to the german server whenever you played last? Seems odd you wouldnt see english being spoken.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

German server? I thought there's only one game server (Not counting Vedeena) ever since Titan started.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    German server? I thought there's only one game server (Not counting Vedeena) ever since Titan started.

I was working on the assumption that the last time he logged in was a long time ago and there was possibly still a german server, hence why all he saw was german being spoken.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Last time i played was a year ago. The chat only had German in it.