Thread: New WoC Weapon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New WoC Weapon

Would love a melee WoC weapon. Even if it was a WoC +2 (as I already have WoC +1 for Str) so that I had a little extra something to work for.

Here's my idea for what it would look like visually

Some of you might think it's too big, but seeing as how far away you can hit someone with Devil's Grace, I think it'd be just fine.

So I'd say give it identical stats to Devil's Grace, but give it like +10/15% dmg boost from DG and have it swing about 10/15% slower.

Thanks for reading o/
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

That would be awesome, great idea! I'm old school so i'd love to see something done to my Cursed Soul!
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Quote Originally Posted by jvasquez33 View Post
    That would be awesome, great idea! I'm old school so i'd love to see something done to my Cursed Soul!
    Yeah buddy. All aboard the new shinies train.
    The Melee Pusher

how many woc and rare weapons does this game need? there are so many weapons on the testserver and i don t know what for.
    to quote gordon ramsay: keep it simple. everything on the plate should make sense and have a purpose.
    this is a general question and not directed just to the woc melee weapon here.

I want a woc chainsaw
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by drake6k View Post
    i want a woc chainsaw
    rip & tear! :d
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    how many woc and rare weapons does this game need? there are so many weapons on the testserver and i don t know what for.
    to quote gordon ramsay: keep it simple. everything on the plate should make sense and have a purpose.
    this is a general question and not directed just to the woc melee weapon here.
    Not sure about how many total, I just know that there are no HT Melee WoC weapons (I'm not sure if there are low-tech melee WoC weapons, but I haven't stumbled upon any yet).

SO GIMME MY GREATSABER PLS
    The Melee Pusher

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    SO GIMME MY GREATSABER PLS
    Size matters, huh?
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​