Default [R#201] [RESOLVED] Can`t create new char (name is alredy in use)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Zoltan fixed it!
    I can't make a character on titan for the same reason.

Default Can`t create new character (name is alredy in use)

Im getting this error no matter the name i type in even if its totally random like teogsdlngnkbwie

NC For Free!

Also having this issue. No matter what I do.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

One Disturbed Individual Distort's Avatar

Same thing....

Add one more to the list. I signed up for a trial WoW account recently and had a much easier time getting a name accepted. I've tried dozens of completely nonsense names and every time I get a "name already taken" message. Just not possible.

NC For Free!

It's for sure an issue it happen on the test server. My only concern is that is this a one time issue or something like login server crashing? This really sucks for all those people out there trying Neocron 2.3 for the first time and already uninstalled the game. Even the account maker broke one time for me.

Same issue. Used a name that couldn't possible have been taken (my regular name + couple extra letters) and getting "Char name already in use!"

I'd be interested in making at least 2 fresh characters when it's possible. Thanks for looking into it

Having the exact same issues. Tried countless name combinations and were all "taken".

I am on it.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

NC For Free!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Default [RESOLVED] [MERGED] Can`t create new char (name is alredy in use)

hi i can`t create a new char the name in alredy in use but i delete a char with this name and i test anyother name but nothing work. Pls fix it

Yes, I'm having the same problem.
    Not to be ungrateful to the NST, who I know have put endless amounts of effort into this, but I was super hyped for this patch as a window to try to bring one of my closest friends into the game, but this problem prevented us from creating characters, and now I'm worried this may have soured her to the game.

Exclamation [R200] unable to create new char - Charater name already in use

Hi guys,

I can't create a new character and it doesn't matter what the name is. Can you please have a look what is blocking the validation of names for new characters?

Second this, I have tried about 50 names, some proper, some gibberish, none worked.
    Sell the house, sell the car, sell the children, get someone else, I'm never coming back, I'm NEVER coming back

Same problem here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast