Default Edward Hogarth in PP3 - SL and symp loss

Edwart Hogart an NPC up near the lifts in PP3, near the PP2 zoneline. He's 45/45, no faction, but when I killed him I lost a ton of SL, Tangent symp, and NEXT symp (I was on a Tangent character).

I'd also like to take this chance to chime in about how brutal SL loss can be. If you've got low SL, it takes 3 missions to get one SL. That might mean killing one player, even in self defense or by accident could mean you have to do 30 missions to fix your character. I think that is a bit too harsh.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I'd also like to take this chance to chime in about how brutal SL loss can be. If you've got low SL, it takes 3 missions to get one SL. That might mean killing one player, even in self defense or by accident could mean you have to do 30 missions to fix your character. I think that is a bit too harsh.
    We added several new missions as a counter measure to soul light loss in a previous patch:
    • New repeatable mission "NeoCare in the Community" has been introduced.
      • A low and high level version of this longer mission is available, allowing runners to re-gain a larger amount of Soul Light. These missions start in the new medical area of Outzone 8.
    • A new repeatable mission, "Jailhouse Good Guys", has been implemented.
      • A low (level 30-44), mid (45-54) and high level (55+) version of this mission is available, allowing Runners to gain Soul Light. These missions start in the bar area of Club Jailhouse within Outzone 8.
      • The high level mission currently uses the Anarchy Breed Camps from the Tech Haven Corporate Contact missions (AB-Harrasser and Aggressors). This will be changed / these camps will be reworked and new camps will be added in a future patch.
    The 'Corporate Contact' missions in Tech Haven also give you Soul Light in addition to increased Faction Sympathy as of Patch R#192.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT