since there are plenty of players online atm, it shouldnt be a problem to find a gunrunner. we could even agree on using the ingame forum again, for advertising sales.

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    since there are plenty of players online atm, it shouldnt be a problem to find a gunrunner. we could even agree on using the ingame forum again, for advertising sales.
    I would still like to see some offline options to sell things at work. Maybe a terminal at their Apt's where we can visit and buy things from?
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    I would like to see a repair option from all vendors. I know as players we can dump points into it but i think there should be another option if you don't want to use points for it. The same with implant poking. I know its been a long part of the game but having to ask players to do this all the time feels strange. Just looking for options for some things is all.
    If you can`t find reper or poker make it self. Why because of one jerk, the developers should change the whole interactive mechanics of the game?

I spent tens or even hundreds of hours to grow 6 characters and understand mechanics of game. After the last patch I just deleted the game and wish you all Happy New Wipe. Although I'm sure the developers are afraid of the wipe. Because then the game will lost half of her fans, which by the way have accumulated a lot of mods. Farm tunnels was fun and sometimes it's nice relaxing. Now it is one continuous hemorrhoids which is enough time only utter wankers. Personally, I value my time, and I know the price of justice. Therefore, I have no desire to mess with chickens. Because bad company is like a virus, you'll be slowly dying until you die.
    Last edited by Night Stranger; 15-11-16 at 17:26. Reason: growed 6 chars

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I would still like to see some offline options to sell things at work. Maybe a terminal at their Apt's where we can visit and buy things from?
    i can see your point, while i also see constructors advertising and selling stuff in plaza every day now.

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stranger View Post
    If you can`t find reper or poker make it self. Why because of one jerk, the developers should change the whole interactive mechanics of the game?

I spent tens or even hundreds of hours to grow 6 characters and understand mechanics of game. After the last patch I just deleted the game and wish you all Happy New Wipe. Although I'm sure the developers are afraid of the wipe. Because then the game will lost half of her fans, which by the way have accumulated a lot of mods. Farm tunnels was fun and sometimes it's nice relaxing. Now it is one continuous hemorrhoids which is enough time only utter wankers. Personally, I value my time, and I know the price of justice. Therefore, I have no desire to mess with chickens. Because bad company is like a virus, you'll be slowly dying until you die.
    Wat?
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Wat?
    I saw your channel. All what you show, how to make noob quests. If you think thats cool, ok. But I don`t understand for who this videos? For 10-12 years childrens, who fucks this Neocron and will never play it or for thousands players who played this game last 15 years? I think even small schooler want to see how to be a father in this game.

I played this game only one year and did all to fill there comfortable and get more interactve fun. If someone was need Crahn ampliefer I ran all hn to download this shit, because it was a nice quest. You need guns? Here you are! Poker? Np. Fire support? I am... and btw I remember hours when was only one player on Titan.

Now think about what will be if Zoltan will push "RELOAD"?

Yes, auction house plz. Disable if active population breaks 500 ever, till then an AH would do more good than anything.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12