Hi Dear All,

It's been a while since my last login in NC (perhaps, 2009-2010). Back then, I was just trying to get into PvP asap, grinding xp and not paying much attention to the world and plot details. Then I tried hard to find a decent alternative to this game (played Eve Online for several years), but none of them managed to provide the same level of immersion and atmosphere as NC did back then.

So, now I decided to come back to find a closure and to finally experience Neocron properly. Don't care about population anymore, but would be very happy if someone could redirect me to a thread summarizing future plans of the community and game development (or maybe just say few words about general direction the game is going and how likely it's going to exist in the near future).

2. I heard there were some changes in the leveling speed (it's substantially faster now, right?)

3. Are there any suggestions/tips, such as, e.g., which class to pick to get most out of the game in its present state?

Thanks a lot in advance! I hope you won't find those old fart's questions too annoying =)