Cool Vedeena PvP Event | Friday 9th September - 21:00 BST/22:00 CEST

Join us on Vedeena at 21:00 BST / 22:00 CEST on Friday 9th September for two hours of PvP carnage.

The aim of the game is to get as many players on our Public Test Server as possible, taking part in a large scale PvP battle to get your feedback on our all new balance setup.

This new milestone in the balance project is to ensure the brand new weapon system and balance tooling is delivering the results we expect in real PVP. We're happy that the results of two years of active development are giving reliable results in our controlled experiments, that many bugs and peculiarities in the old code have been eradicated. Now we need your help to give it a real world test.

If you've not played on Vedeena in recent months you will find a whole new balance landscape, opening up opportunities to use more varied setups and weapons you may not have previously considered. Now with the right setup a lower tech level weapon can be just as devastating to your opponents.

Along side a battlefield full of new weapon opportunities you'll find:
    • Damage Over Time has returned to ballistic weapons;
    • A new Ionic Crossbow Rifle is available;
    • A new experimental rifle codenamed the SECOND LOVE is available;
    • A new class of PSI Heal Module allowing instant healing, if the PPU is skilled enough to cast with Line of Sight;
    • Decimals have been removed from all Armour and Implants;
      • Other than the removal of the decimal values, Armour and Implants currently have the same statistics as Titan..
    • Damage is more accurately displayed for AOE attacks;
    • Damage indicators are now rendered in higher definition for improved readability;
    • Damage indicators are now coloured to reflect the type of damage dealt, allowing you to see in real time which damage type is dealing damage;
      • You can customise the colours of damage indicators in your RPOS colour profile.
    • Information is now more accurately displayed in the Info Page of weapons including damage types, cap percentages and status indicators.

To help you help us, we've also created a new Character Transfers page which will allow you to copy your existing characters from Titan to Vedeena. More details and a link to the page will be provided some time this week. If you want to get ahead of the pack, you can quickly level up characters in the Neocronstruct where you will find everything you need to build new characters ready for Friday.

So get your Vedeena client up and running and join us this coming Friday at 21:00 BST / 22:00 CEST. We'll share event location details in the next few days.

MORE DETAILS

BE PREPARED! COPY YOUR TITAN CHARACTERS!
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 09-09-16 at 00:27.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Kiss with DIS

Sounds good count me and Jack in, I will speak to the rest of our clan mates and ask them to join in too

Sounds cool, looking forward to trying out this ionic crossbow rifle...Will pop on with a few clan mates, any specific location in mind maybe an outpost fight ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    Sounds cool, looking forward to trying out this ionic crossbow rifle...Will pop on with a few clan mates, any specific location in mind maybe an outpost fight ?
    We have some ideas around the event's location that we're toying with, we'll be sure to let you know in the next couple of days
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Sounds good!
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

can someone help me out with what time that is in America?

Quote Originally Posted by carnaged View Post
    can someone help me out with what time that is in America?
    Google says 4pm EST
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I guess there is no need to remind you guys but I do it anyway to ensure everyone is on the track:

KOS @ ALL
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Good stuff, there is currently no 10min drug that gives +Athletics on Vedeena, this should be the Paratemol X forte but it only gives health and con at present. Please can this be addressed prior to testing Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    Google says 4pm EST
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    Good stuff, there is currently no 10min drug that gives +Athletics on Vedeena, this should be the Paratemol X forte but it only gives health and con at present. Please can this be addressed prior to testing Friday.
    There will be at least one more Vedeena patch prior to the event, so we can fix a few bits and pieces ready for the big fight. Drugs will be reverted to their current Titan state as part of this.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

To keep things interesting we've decided to randomise the event location! Please meet in the Neocronstruct on Vedeena prior to 21:00 BST/22:00 CEST. We'll then randomise the location from a selection of favourite outposts and provide a teleporter to the outpost of choice.

Things you'll need to consider before the event:
    • Is your character fight ready?
    • Make sure you are not in a clan!
    • Make sure you know where the Faction Change NPC is in the Neocronstruct.
    • Are you a PPU or an APU? Well maybe you want to be a HPU. That's right. Hybrids are back!
    • Do you have FACTION chat turned on in the Hypercom?

At the beginning of the event we'll divide attendees into two groups. One in Twilight Guardian (Team Zoltan) and one in City Administration (Team Aegir). The form of the event will then depend on the number of attendees we have. So please encourage your clan mates to get prepared and show up. FACTION chat will be used to communicate within groups during the event.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    To keep things interesting we've decided to randomise the event location! Please meet in the Neocronstruct on Vedeena prior to 21:00 BST/22:00 CEST. We'll then randomise the location from a selection of favourite outposts and provide a teleporter to the outpost of choice.

Things you'll need to consider before the event:
    • Is your character fight ready?
    • Make sure you are not in a clan!
    • Make sure you know where the Faction Change NPC is in the Neocronstruct.
    • Are you a PPU or an APU? Well maybe you want to be a HPU. That's right. Hybrids are back!
    • Do you have FACTION chat turned on in the Hypercom?

At the beginning of the event we'll divide attendees into two groups. One in Twilight Guardian (Team Zoltan) and one in City Administration (Team Aegir). The form of the event will then depend on the number of attendees we have. So please encourage your clan mates to get prepared and show up. FACTION chat will be used to communicate within groups during the event.

Sounds cool and good stuff with regards to the drugs.
    Do you have a TeamSpeak to facilitate these teams as you plan to split the groups, if not I have one that could be used for the event?

Where can i copy my char?

That rat kill mission at the Ceres temple is unnecessarily hard. I'm trying to get another character setup to fight with and chasing around this thing doing 1% of its health per hit, or less, while it almost kills me over and over. Besides that complaint, this event sounds good! I like the two team thing.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast