i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

why is it that everytime i want to get on the test server i have to do download a million files. everything appears to be broken
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    why is it that everytime i want to get on the test server i have to do download a million files. everything appears to be broken
    The test server is reset from time to time. Please ensure you're configuring your test server client as per this process: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ic-Test-Server
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    The test server is reset from time to time. Please ensure you're configuring your test server client as per this process: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ic-Test-Server
    yea, i did. and its downloading a million broken files. ive uninstalled, deleted, restarted reinstalled rinced and repeated. nothing changes. i have to download a million files no matter what i do. just gonna let it download all these broken files and see how long it takes. ive been working on this for over 2 hours now.
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    yea, i did. and its downloading a million broken files. ive uninstalled, deleted, restarted reinstalled rinced and repeated. nothing changes. i have to download a million files no matter what i do. just gonna let it download all these broken files and see how long it takes. ive been working on this for over 2 hours now.
    What's the filename of the installer you're using?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

We're just quickly applying T#235 to Vedeena. Once it's back, we're good to go.

Notes for the last few patches here: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...56#post2235856
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

We're also live on www.twitch.tv/officalneocron with a stream of the event, with myself and Kronos discussing some of the changes made since the last Titan patch!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

I had a lot of fun. I was mostly there on Run, my melee tank. Those new rares (rare stiletto and junk knife) were awesome. Melee felt fairly balanced. I was able to run even faster with drugs, roughly 150 ath and 150 agl and the speed felt similar to Titan.

Biggest problem I encountered was PPU buffs lowering damage taken by about 10x and then holy heal rapidly healing. PPUs are absolutely mandatory (same as Titan) and I don't like that; no one in my clan even wants to play one, we all wanna fight.

Great job with the live stream. I enjoyed the commentary and the extra info about patches and so forth. Near the end it kept cutting out for me, not sure if it was me or not.

I can't wait to see this stuff hit Titan. Gotta get me that poison junk knife asap.

Edit: Random idea I just had. Add the NC1 rare models back as alternatives to the current rares, with old model and sound. Make them take WoC +2. People could opt into those models for variety and vanity, without it affecting the current content or balancing. And maybe make PE WoC the same time investment as the other classes.

Same goes for alternative PAs that give you NC1 models. White shirt tank, dragon coat PE. Blue hair spy, etc. Maybe make the PA WoC +3
    Last edited by Drake6k; 10-09-16 at 01:42.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

The entire team are incredibly grateful for the participation in the event tonight. We've gotten a ton of really helpful feedback and useful data. If you have anything else to add please do use this thread as a basis for it, so we know your feedback is related to the event. I had a lot of fun with Kronos on the Twitch stream, chatting a little more in depth about the changes we're making. For those unable to watch it, we'll have the video up on YouTube in the near future.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

Whenever I would get a rez I couldn't use my weapon until I did a long relog. This meant that if I got a rez and people were still fighting I couldn't attack anyone and would just die again. Any chance we could get a simple fix like a command to get PA and implants to sustain themselves? like /gear or something? It's something we've all lived with forever on Titan and I'm sick of relogging every time I GR or get a rez.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123