Default [R#199] T#226 - Patch Notes

Another new Patch is available for Vedeena!

Gameplay Updates

• Existing ammo is now correctly utilised by some Weapon Families. As a result some of your weapons will once again use the ammo you already had, however please be aware that some of your weapons will need a new type of ammo. More ammo types are available to ensure damage is more refined between the behaviours of Weapon Families.
    • You can find all new ammo types for your weapons on the same vendors. If you cannot find the ammo you require for your weapon, please let us know ASAP. Weapon Refresh terminals still exist across different testing areas of Vedeena to help you quickly reload.

Known issues

• Drones are currently not enabled.
    • New characters may not start with compatible ammo for their weapons.

With a previous Vedeena patch we decided to postpone all changes on armor and implants, so you can simply copy setups from Titan for testing.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Another new Patch is available for Vedeena!
    • Existing ammo is now correctly utilised by some Weapon Families. As a result some of your weapons will once again use the ammo you already had, however please be aware that some of your weapons will need a new type of ammo. More ammo types are available to ensure damage is more refined between the behaviours of Weapon Families.
    • You can find all new ammo types for your weapons on the same vendors. If you cannot find the ammo you require for your weapon, please let us know ASAP. Weapon Refresh terminals still exist across different testing areas of Vedeena to help you quickly reload.
    Can you just give an example about the new ammo mods? I checked the traders and there are still the old 3 additional ammo mods that we had before. I checked the traders in Neoconstruct and in Plaza but didn't find them.

Sure thing!

The new naming scheme has a "-" in the middle

New mods should end with "converter mod" aswell.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Put the mod just before/after the linked ammo as we see in the first screen is a reeeeaaaaly good idea ! Do it ! ^^.