Default [R #199] T#217 - T#219 - Patchnotes

A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

CLIENT / SERVER

• Server side improvement to handle more items in loot- and tradertables. This also speeds up the search process

• Damage-Overcap added: runners are able to overcap the weapon damage by skill. To avoid overpowered weapons a softcap (deminishing returns for spent skill points for values above 100%) has been implemented aswell.

CONTENT & BUGFIXES

• The first new version of the Area MC5 (aka as Starter Area or Noob-MC5) has been added. This includes new tutorial missions, new info-popups and more. This is the first part of our revamp of the Newbie-Experience in Neocron. More to come soon.
    • An exploit in one of the epic missions has been fixed

• Welcome Tip ingame emails have been updated for Inquisitor, Field Medic and Preacher.

• Ingame welcome mail "Death in Neocron" has been updated

• all Mr. Jones missions have been ported to our new mission-technology

• Significantly decreased the amount of credits you need for the Neocare-Jailhouse-Run and also doubled the amount of SL you get.

• Incorrect grammar has been corrected for research-terminalmissions in the german client version.

• Fixed naming of Point Red Storage.

• Several spelling errors in the german client have been corrected.

• "Unregistered 'Black Market' Pumpgun" was added to the Hacknet DB Vendor

• changed incorrect NPC names

• Updated item descriptions for MC5 implants, Power Armour, Combat Suits and Underwear (English only currently).

Graphics

• new boxes were added
    Last edited by Bragi; 15-08-16 at 01:19.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

When testing the new starter area with an already existing account, you have to re-activate info-popups to see them.

Create a new character.

open:
    ..\ini\rpos.ini

scroll down to the [tutorial] section and delete all Tip entries completely

examples:
    Tip0=65564
    Tip1=65563
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thx, good job!

Why there is a 'candelabrum' at our exact spawn position ? ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    Why there is a 'candelabrum' at our exact spawn position ? ^^.
    Well you are in a brain-washing facility. Are you sure you saw a candelabrum?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

It takes forever to get the 3 solantium for the first mission given by Lorcan, especially when someone looted all the boxes right before you. You should give players the the opportunity to obtain the solantium in some other way too (by recycling, killing npcs, just buying...)

There are also problems with the boxes at the mc5-newbiearea. Some of them are clickable but got no hitbox, others got a hitbox but you cant reach them. The two metalboxes at the gogu change their sound effect everytime to enter the zone. (not a big problem, but maybe it helps to figure out problems in the code)

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Well you are in a brain-washing facility. Are you sure you saw a candelabrum?
    Well it disappear now, as of the second guard, but yeah I spawn in what I name a 'candelabrum' ^^.
    (Trying to go to ceres temple, I think I could find the same thing there to take a screen ).

Candelabrum.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RuNmAN View Post
    It takes forever to get the 3 solantium for the first mission given by Lorcan, especially when someone looted all the boxes right before you. You should give players the the opportunity to obtain the solantium in some other way too (by recycling, killing npcs, just buying...)

There are also problems with the boxes at the mc5-newbiearea. Some of them are clickable but got no hitbox, others got a hitbox but you cant reach them. The two metalboxes at the gogu change their sound effect everytime to enter the zone. (not a big problem, but maybe it helps to figure out problems in the code)
    ^ This !
    Last edited by Fasterbot; 15-08-16 at 11:41.

Quote Originally Posted by RuNmAN View Post

My bad, sorry for that!
    Will increase the Solantium drop with the next PTS Patch.
    The boxes will get back their hitbox with the next PTS Patch, too.

For now I filled some boxes with Solantium.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

You can just add some plant monster if you can, they drop chem like hell, it could be a 'soft' fix for this, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    You can just add some plant monster if you can, they drop chem like hell, it could be a 'soft' fix for this, no ?
    I added several new boxes in the area.
    You maybe noticed the blue ones - this boxes will have some extra Solantium in.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

Headsup: Somehow can't load the starting lazar gun with 9mm. might be bugged. Also a 6/6 fire spider seems to have around 800 HP *.*

Edit: It's NPC in general... we can't really test it like this...

Hm, the bullet thing has already been stated in another trade, there's some white hacknet style 'console' to give you the right ammo.

For mobs hp, in the rest of the world it's a nightmare (but if you want you can ! ) but seems like mc5 is ok.

i create 2 new chars to test the new mc 5 my tank was in mc5 yesterday but today i can`t login i can`t log in with my monk too i am in synchronizing all the time

i found the reason why i can`t login on the test server because the world server are down

Patch 220 has been released. Test server is back online.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast