Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Saturday Aug 20th (week from today) fight for Soliko

Saturday Aug 20th at 10pm UK time, 11pm German time, 5pm EST we all fight for Soliko. I don't care who owns the OP. Team up with whoever you want. Bring Hoverbombers. Bring kami drones. Bring SH spys. No rules, just a huge fight with many factions involved. You guys all want a fight and this is one of the most legendary OPs to fight at. No excuses, show up.

Tell everyone you know and get them to login. All of our guys will be there, gonna tell GP, gonna tell all the dead clans. Share Teamspeak details. I wanna do this at least every 2 weeks. There are not enough events and who can you blame for that? GMs if you wanna show up and make this fight even more crazy, please do.

edit: Hey Copbots, do you guys have the ability to mass message the community? What about doing a proper event announcement sometime? Maybe we can get people to come back.
    Last edited by Drake6k; 14-08-16 at 00:28.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Sounds awesome . Wish more people would do this , just a shame it was left to a runner to orginise an event when gms should be doing these to keep people interested . I will be there tho with my kami drones

I don't think it's a shame that a runner has to organize it. That's what we need is active community members doing stuff instead of people just logging in and logging off.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Any objection to me getting the word out via our social media channels?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Any objection to me getting the word out via our social media channels?
    Do it!
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

sounds like a legit event with the GM supporting it