Default [RESOLVED] support e-mails

I have sent e-mails about a bunch of different things and I understand that the bug reports for the test server might not be answered and could just be worked on, but the only reason I can think of that they aren't being responded to could be because there is no ticket number that comes back with them.

I've just checked, and the helpdesk system is sending back ticket numbers as normal. Make sure the emails are not in your spam folder. What email address did send to?

Also for bug reports, including the test server and retail server - please report them in the bug report forms.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I've been sending it to helpdesk@neocron-game.com ; I actually have it saved as a contact. this is the right address isn't it? where are the ticket numbers located in the e-mails, and if its the wrong address, could you post the right one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    I've just checked, and the helpdesk system is sending back ticket numbers as normal. Make sure the emails are not in your spam folder. What email address did send to?

Also for bug reports, including the test server and retail server - please report them in the bug report forms.
    I found the ticket numbers. I just didn't know where to find them yet because of the way my e-mail service is set up, but I found it now. I just had to click on something for me to see it. I thought it would just show up in the e-mail, and the subject was compressed and showed the beginning of the reply message.