Default PPU Quality of Life

so is there any chance of having overhead buff icons or some sort of way to track what buffs we have on what players in the future along with much easier to recognize buff icons on the HUD of the players being cast on as of right now its very hard playing a PPU and knowing what you have on people and when to recast as things like heals don't refresh not to mention the wonky hit detection when trying to cast on people

buff timers on your own screen would be nice but I wouldnt worry about what buffs other people have, just ask them. If they dont care enough to communicate dont buff them again.

In an op fight scenario you will be on some form of discord/ts/ventrilo deal anyway so you can just ask.

In a pve situation I would just look for the yellow bubbles and keep a heal sanctum up while you watch youtube and soak up the xp.

P.s can you make primes last 30 mins each and be able to be wrote over before that time. So if I cast HC on someone in error I can swap it for MC for example before the 30 mins is up.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

well the issue is all the buff graphics look very similar or very hard to see all just transparent gray bars with barely visible icons behind them so even when im in voice coms most don't actually know what buffs they have on or don't have on without taking time to inspect them and having to rely on the yellow particle effects is fairly horrible especially with so many alpha maping issues with textures :\ it just makes for a very MEH experience when trying to play a healer perhaps if we were able to edit the buff indicators are part of the rpos or some way of making them color coded
    Last edited by nujax; 11-08-16 at 14:39.

Here's what I do, buddy. I buff myself first, so when my buffs are coming off, I know my groups buffs are about to go.

Shields, however, will break. You need to watch out for the shields being hit, or well, no effect cause they are down.

GL
    Zhalfer/Zhyres(z)/Roninz/Gekidoz

Would a text box help you next to the buff you are adding? Could this be implemented by the GFX team?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"