Default [R#198]reloading

I noticed that whenever I'm still holding down the mouse button to use the thing I have equipped while I'm reloading that I am able to use it before the reload animation is finished. The item shows that the number in the quickslot is back to max then it is able to be used. Or that you can switch to use different item at that point and when you switch back you don't have to restart the reloading process.

Quote Originally Posted by carnaged View Post
    I noticed that whenever I'm still holding down the mouse button to use the thing I have equipped while I'm reloading that I am able to use it before the reload animation is finished. The item shows that the number in the quickslot is back to max then it is able to be used. Or that you can switch to use different item at that point and when you switch back you don't have to restart the reloading process.
    This is intended as some animations are quite long but the weapons have been adjusted to offer a faster pace of combat. Animation reload time is not synchronised with actual reload time for many weapons.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's intended, there's just no way of fixing it without making new animations and I believe we don't have anyone with the knowledge/skills on the team to do that.

Anyway, it's not technically a bug so /close thread? I guess.