Default [R#198] 249 item stack

so we were doing a large crafting project tonight and I had to purchase 450 weapon part 7's it let me select 450 part but it would only sell me a stack of 249 though it charged me for the full stack of 450 then when I tried to purchase another stack of 200 it sold me them but because I was overloaded it took my money yet again put only spit out 3 or 4 parts in front of the vendor all in all eating about 800k-1m in credits :\

Were the missing parts and cash persistent after a relog/zone change? When purchasing pushed you over your inventory limit, were any items on the ground around you?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

the cash and item lose was persistent with relog after the "you cannot hold anymore" message the vendor did spit out some parts but only around 4 or 5 of the 200 purchased

I can confirm I had this issue a few weeks back whilst buying WP7s too.

Likewise I expected the over capacity parts to be dropped to the floor (I'm sure I've seen this happen before with ammo?) but instead they vanished with the money.

I was stood right at the counter and thought maybe the parts were "in" the counter so I couldn't target their hitbox?

I've learned the hard way to never buy or trade in huge quantities, just be thankful all you lost was some nc. I lost a few unressed parts while trying to trade loads of them between characters, this was back before the research changes that allow you to stack unressed parts.

So yes, it's inconvenient but to be on the safe side I would make any large item transfers in several trades instead of one.