Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Get it on the test server to wear whilst you are testing. Problem solved.

The sense of entitlement is strong in this thread.
    Oh shut up.

He did all the testing without asking for anything. Where is the entitlement in that.

The gold PA was my idea and I think it's justified.

Wind your neck in.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Oh shut up.

He did all the testing without asking for anything. Where is the entitlement in that.

The gold PA was my idea and I think it's justified.

Wind your neck in.
    Testing things on the test server is on volunteer base and not "I will test as much as I can to hope that I get a item drop". No one got a gold pa since the launch of Titan and there were a lot events with a proper contant that could made a gold pa drop valid.
    we honor those people that test a lot on the test server with constructive disussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    Testing things on the test server is on volunteer base and not "I will test as much as I can to hope that I get a item drop". No one got a gold pa since the launch of Titan and there were a lot events with a proper contant that could made a gold pa drop valid.
    we honor those people that test a lot on the test server with constructive disussions.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    I absolutely agree. As I said the gold PA was my SUGGESTION not his own.

So any talk about entitlement is uncalled for.

What do you mean you "honor" them with constructive discussions?

Btw. still waiting for weapon mods and go for apu/ppu stuff and drones so we can finally make some progress....

People care more about me not getting a gold PA with worse stats than the regular PA, than they care about the testing I did. I love it.

If you guys care that much, I'd also love to see you volunteer your time on Vedeena.
    Zhalfer/Zhyres(z)/Roninz/Gekidoz

Or better yet, don't do any testing. Come in here when you've seen other people test for 10+ hours, and just tell them they don't deserve anything for their time. That's probably a better way to get this patch out.

seems like there is nothing interesting going on here atm when i read the posts the last few days. so what is being done on the testserver atm? have you started yet to balance the weapon dmg or do you have any plans yet how the balancing should look like in the future and what you want to change?

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    seems like there is nothing interesting going on here atm when i read the posts the last few days. so what is being done on the testserver atm? have you started yet to balance the weapon dmg or do you have any plans yet how the balancing should look like in the future and what you want to change?
    Yes it has started and has been tested.

ATM I'm personally waiting for the go with MOD's + APU/PPU Modules + Drones so we can wrap it up and bring it live.

But I got no idea when this will be ready for testing.

and is there already a plan how the dmg of the diffenrt wepaon typed is. is hc still the weakest, are there any changes planed for runspeed and apu and the heals?

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    and is there already a plan how the dmg of the diffenrt wepaon typed is. is hc still the weakest, are there any changes planed for runspeed and apu and the heals?
    First Code and calulations.

Then adjustments will be way easier for NST.

So any ETA on the final testing run and when the patch will hit Titan?

Or are we again expected to wait for another 6 months until we can move on?

I think many have already moved on... but, I'm still here waiting. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    So any ETA on the final testing run and when the patch will hit Titan?

Or are we again expected to wait for another 6 months until we can move on?
    If you are expecting us to give a ETA, have a read on this post that was linked in the first post of this thread. That will give you an idea on the issues we are up against. In other words when it's done and it's certainly not done yet. Balancing when there are code design issues to fix is a hard problem.

There will be more test patches which will need some more testing. The date for when the patch goes to Titan will be given by us when we are happy with it and not before, and I'm sure you will be excited when that day comes.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 08-08-16 at 23:32.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    If you are expecting us to give a ETA, have a read on this post that was linked in the first post of this thread. That will give you an idea on the issues we are up against. In other words when it's done and it's certainly not done yet. Balancing when there are code design issues to fix is a hard problem.

There will be more test patches which will need some more testing. The date for when the patch goes to Titan will be given by us when we are happy with it and not before, and I'm sure you will be excited when that day comes.
    Okay fair.

What bout an ETA for Drones / APU,PPU / Weapon Mods to hit Veedeena not Titan, so I as a player can do the testing so we can finally get this patch live.

If your answer is that after all this time you still have insurmountable problems which will delay progress of these core Issues into months rather then weeks then I'd suggest stating this transparently and publicly instead of asking for testers in this thread and then leaving them out to dry.

I have implemented the overcap now I was talking about some days ago:

On rares:

On non-rares:

These changes are getting deployed with the next vedeena patch.

[Edit: Please discuss this in this thread]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 09-08-16 at 10:52. Reason: Link to new overcap discussion
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast