Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Jesus just realized Kazvall already did EVERYTHING.

Somebody give him a Golden PA.
    +1
    He deserves something. One gold PA wouldn't hurt anyone.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

So I deserve one too, recycled weapons are shit ! .

But I will prefer a bat trophy ^^.

Yes, yes, please. I would love a Golden Melee PA on my tank, Zhalfer. And maybe 2 WoC discs + 4 million nc. He's got enough str exp to use it!
    Zhalfer/Zhyres(z)/Roninz/Gekidoz

Quote Originally Posted by kazvall View Post
    Yes, yes, please. I would love a Golden Melee PA on my tank, Zhalfer. And maybe 2 WoC discs + 4 million nc. He's got enough str exp to use it!
    If NST gives you anything more than the PA I'll be gone from this game.

If they start handing out nc and woc disks they intervene in the flow of the game.

Next thing is pay 2 win.

I'll farm the damn discs + the cash myself. But, it didn't hurt to ask.

If NST gives you anything more than the PA I'll be gone from this game.

If they start handing out nc and woc disks they intervene in the flow of the game.

Next thing is pay 2 win.
    To quote yourself ;p

Good luck ;D
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Hey Zoltan

Can we Start with Drones / PSI Modules?

What about Ammo Mods?

Can you give us an ETA?

Regards

Odi

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post

Good luck ;D
    If not you, then who?

You know, I didn't do this testing with any sort of reward in mind. Except to get a patch out for Titan before this NC1 business comes along. No one was stepping up to do it, so I took it upon myself. I probably spent a good 10-12 hours testing all the weapons with ammo.

Does this mean I deserve a reward? I don't know. I would appreciate one, surely. It might even go a long way to show others that testing on Vedeena is more "rewarding". Because what I saw was no one testing anything for months and months.

I personally wouldn't mind if you got the PA but I'm against it because of the controversy it could and let's face it, almost certainly would cause. However there are other ways to acknowledge the testers efforts. Inclusion in the game's credits, (not sure about this one though, do NST have the rights to do this?) adding new fluff npcs with the tester's names and if there must be a reward an item that can be obtained by anyone in-game should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kazvall View Post
    You know, I didn't do this testing with any sort of reward in mind. Except to get a patch out for Titan before this NC1 business comes along. No one was stepping up to do it, so I took it upon myself. I probably spent a good 10-12 hours testing all the weapons with ammo.

Does this mean I deserve a reward? I don't know. I would appreciate one, surely. It might even go a long way to show others that testing on Vedeena is more "rewarding". Because what I saw was no one testing anything for months and months.
    Is there anything specific you need? I dont have everything anymore but if I have something you need, I would be happy to give it to you as a "Thank You" from another player. I am not able to help much due to RL demands but I appreciate what you and other players do to help move things forward.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonbeck View Post
    Is there anything specific you need? I dont have everything anymore but if I have something you need, I would be happy to give it to you as a "Thank You" from another player. I am not able to help much due to RL demands but I appreciate what you and other players do to help move things forward.
    Well I don't see a huge issue with a vanity item.

But then Controvery is nerver far away...

I'm a bit confused how getting a Gold Melee PA, which is much worse than the regular PA because it has -athletics, would cause any controversy. But hey I guess giving me something that's worse than what's in game, wouldn't be right because others would be jealous of how terrible the armor is.

Not to mention I still have to get 2 woc discs and 4 million to use it. Already have a silver PA for Melee.

Again, what's the issue with getting the Gold PA? I'll look too cool while having worse stats? I don't understand.

(exactly, gold melee pa is a vanity item only)

Well in the end it's the call of the Team sorry.

If they don't want to give you one you won't get one ;-) but I do think it would be alright.

Get it on the test server to wear whilst you are testing. Problem solved.

The sense of entitlement is strong in this thread.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast