All you need to do now Kaz, is to re-do all this with all ammo mods ! .

The TL49 Anti Air Rocket Launcher seems to be CM db item,
    it's not on one of the two hacknetdb guys like the BD blackmarket pumpgun ?

You can buy the TL 49 'Basic Anti Air Rocket Launcher' from the "Cannons - Hightech" Trader, the TL 65 'Unregistered 'Black Market' Pumpgun' from the HN Guy.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    All you need to do now Kaz, is to re-do all this with all ammo mods ! .
    But not yet
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Zhalfer/Zhyres(z)/Roninz/Gekidoz

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    But not yet
    Hey Zoltan, how can I test the modifications for hacknet software to test for you? I know it's not time yet, and I still have other software to test (I've got to get my INT high enough, one more level'll do it!) I know there's no ammo changes to test but I figure seeing if the software mods work might be a good idea too, to insure they balance out well

I don't exactly have constructors or researchers here and given my software is kind of weak, I'm having trouble fighting the mobs to get codebreakers, if they're beating me up here, I can imagine how bad it'll get on the outer network

Uh, so I was out wandering into the wasteland because I felt like getting lost in places I was drastically underequipped to survive in, and I found this Stealth Activator for sale. The damage is a little strange, and I thought it was worth bringing up here, Zoltan!

weirdbehavior.png

Quote Originally Posted by saadow View Post
    (I've got to get my INT high enough, one more level'll do it!)
    If you're on Vedeena, just go to the neoconstruct, find the dark brown altar to the Ceres temple
    and you'll find a hard mission guy, kill the rat (becare, he does insane damages) and there you are capped ^^.

I wonder why "USEITEMS" are showing damage values.

I truely believe I have to rewrite the whole page instead of fixing single lines. gaaah
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I wonder why "USEITEMS" are showing damage values.

I truely believe I have to rewrite the whole page instead of fixing single lines. gaaah
    <3 ?

*Hands Zoltan a 'Sorry I made you sad' card* :[

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    If you're on Vedeena, just go to the neoconstruct, find the dark brown altar to the Ceres temple
    and you'll find a hard mission guy, kill the rat (becare, he does insane damages) and there you are capped ^^.
    I was totally trying to do it without doing stuff like that, since I'm on Vedeena and I love Neocron, I was just trying to do it through play. It -is- hard though, and I don't remember anything. I'll have to use that altar, it would make things more expedient and I don't want to waste their time

It'll have to wait until I get home from either of my workplaces today, but thanks for the tip!

Hows it looking with that change list for armor / implant values.

And can you give us the new weapon Damage Formula + Base Weapon Damage for all the Weapons?

Really a SQL dump with all the necessary values selectef would be enough!

Gruss

Andrin

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Hows it looking with that change list for armor / implant values.
    Further changes to this have been paused while the final parts of the new weapon system are implemented. Once we're happy with the end result of weapons, armour and implants (more so the latter) will be readjusted to ensure their values fit into the desired curve for the new system.

We're undecided on whether we'll be sharing the damage formula at this time. We might, we might not. This is purely because back in the day there was a certain amount of the unknown, in the original Neocron when the maths was unknown there was constant organic variation and shift in setups. This unknown gave runners something to chase in the hunt for The Perfect Setup, there were constant adjustments to make sure every point was perfectly spent.

Having all the maths out of the gate caused a lot of people to default to cookie cutter setups. An entirely new reimplementation of the system gives us the opportunity to return value to all that setup creation skill. There's a (re)new(ed) element of the game to master, an element which a lot of players were very fond of.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for the heads up Trivaldi, seems very reasonable.

Regards Odi

Okay I'm ready on the Testserver.

What do you guys need tested?

I Have Access to a Monk/Spy/Tank.

Tell me what to do and I'll give you a similar list to kazvall!

Jesus just realized Kazvall already did EVERYTHING.

Somebody give him a Golden PA.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast