1 Beggar Nailgun Recycle
    20/16/13 red.

Quote Originally Posted by kazvall View Post
    2 Lazar Gun Recycle
    17/14/11 red.

Quote Originally Posted by kazvall View Post
    7 Mendicant SMG Recycle
    5/4/3 red, 4 bullets per shot.

Thanks again, for the help, Fasterbot. Someone just needs to do the WoC pistols =P

No problem, it help me to see that REC seems to have absolutly no influence at all on the quality of the constructed item ^^.

I manage to create one slot on the three but I'm sorry I will not try to make more gun to test every ammo mods,
    it's really tooooo much time consuming and with mobs doing insane dmg, crate and trashbin ressources are limited... .

I would like to be helpful, since I focus on hacknet and I don't know anybody else who does, I'd like to offer what I've found so far. Attacking the Biotech firewall, I was hitting their ICD's on the path in for 143 (Blue) consistently with each shot. It takes about 30 hack points to fire my offensive software, I'm using "Outstanding amplified upgraded multitasking HEW attack software V. 1.182, TL 56

I don't know if that helps at all, and I'd happily give more information on request or go somewhere to test the software out more extensively!

Just as an addendum to my comment here, I attacked a low-security database by the HEW outside my apartment, and I still did the same amount of damage to the security damon's inside there, so that leads me to believe the enemies don't differ much in some defensive statistics, the damons died a lot faster than the IC's on the firewall, so that would suggest to me their health differs. I do notice that unlike how it used to be, damage doesn't seem to "increase" over time when attacking, it used to be I'd do a small amount of damage, and as I hit them more and more, they'd be dealt more damage.

Sorry for triple posting, but for a quick addendum, I observed some strange behavior. I attacked an Infected Security Daemon, and instead of doing the 143 (blue) I started to do 179 (blue) and sometimes 215 (blue). I think this might be a "headshot" but I can't figure out what I'm hitting differently aside attacking from above and behind.

The hitbox is always in movement on some hacknet mobs.

I had a fullstop because of some heavy workload in the RL but I'll continue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help, you have no clue what this means to us - it's a huge time saver <3
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    The hitbox is always in movement on some hacknet mobs.

I had a fullstop because of some heavy workload in the RL but I'll continue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help, you have no clue what this means to us - it's a huge time saver <3
    Zoltan I am 100% happy to give more data, I also did a live stream of playing the game last night for my--albeit limited--twitch viewership. I think I will do several more streams. I was playing a new character and I could not get my drone to launch. I had also somehow gotten taken out of the MC5 starting area and got sent to my apartment early (I accidentally clicked on the hacknet thing there, figuring nothing would happen, moment I spawned in, I died)

I was not able to get any data for drones, subsequently, BUT I will keep trying in other ways, promise!

I have more information for you regarding hacknet software. I can use my healing software on other bots, but, it only heals for one hitpoint. Literally just one. IF I HIT IT MULTIPLE TIMES, it goes up by one so long as the duration holds out. I kept doing it and eventually it was healing seven ticks a second, but even when I do over 100 damage and do very little to the enemies health bar, doing one point of healing does nothing at all. Is the hacknet software related to psionic disciplines? Could it be referencing those skills? I feel like I'm not doing the damage my level seventy spy hacker should be doing.

EDIT: Sorry for the edit, I just wanted to state, doing the healing on myself is a LOT more effective, I heal right up quite quickly, much more than 1 point of healing per tick.

TESTSOFTWARE1.PNG
    Using TL-3 HEW Attack Software, Attacking ICD v1.1.1 16/16, I did 24 / 30 / 36 (Blue) Damage, each shot cost 30 hack points, same amount that my TL-56 Multitasking HEW Attack software takes to fire,

Damage is listed as Energy 30, will test the next software up and edit this post with the information

TESTSOFTWARE2.png
    Using TL-12 HEW Attack software, Damage Energy 38
    I did 30 / 38 / 46 (Blue) every shot. Still costs 30 hack to fire each shot

TESTSOFTWARE3.png
    Using TL-32 HEW Attack software, Damage Energy 102. SIGNIFICANT boost to damage over the previous store-bought item. Did 81 / 102 / 122 (Blue) damage. Cost 30 hack points to fire each shot. (Side note: it appears my defensive hacknet software takes 70-80 to fire? Its TL-40 Cryton Defense Software, Absorber for 120 seconds)

TESTSOFTWARE4.png
    Using TL-56 HEW Attack Software, Damage Energy 179, this is my personal software right now, I believe a player made it for me, but I don't remember (Thank you if you did! Super kind of you!) I think this is under level for me, I'm checking the THN ITEMDB for more information on that. 143 / 179 / 215 (Blue) depending on height over the enemy. This is strange, as I got over my enemy with the other software, but no change. I'll try further and edit with new information. I heard an explosion sound and my software failed to fire, I had to let go of the trigger button, and depress it fully again to fire more. 30 Hack to fire

There are two better pieces of hacknet software, I don't know where one is sold, the other appears to be a Phoenix DB item, I remember that being something rather special but I am fairly ignorant. I'll look around aimlessly for the software, though I don't know how I'll get the phoenix db item one.
    Last edited by saadow; 26-07-16 at 05:20. Reason: Full damage spread

I'm starting to notice a pattern, there seems to be a high defense, mid defense, low defense point on the hit box, which depends on how high "over' the enemy you seem to be, it seems fairly consistent so long as you are over the top of your enemy. It seems that the "mid defense" region is the same damage value listed as the damage value on the item info screen (like 179) So it seems like the damage, rather than different, is modified in some way, like it's perhaps multiplied by something when it's run on the damage calculation? (Okay, the software is attempting to attack that virtual entity, but it's hitting a hardened part of the code's visual representation, the attack is less effective, versus attacking an exploit in the code that is weaker to your software payload, doing MORE damage than expected)

Regarding the false damage infos - I have corrected the info page now:

Values in brackets are showing the unmodified base values. The values before the brackets is showing the damage or % you really have.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THOSE CHANGES ARE JUST WORKING FOR DAMAGES YET

The damage % explained in short:

Each weapon has its own damage modificator which represents the "effectivity" of that weapon in that weapon family.
    Rares / the highest weapon of the family always have a base damage 100%. 100% is maximum a weapon can have.
    Base damage can not be changed by skills, conditions or some other influences... its fixed.

The "74%" represents the personal damage effectivity which is based on skill (and the weapons condition in the future aswell).
    This page is showing a FIRST LOVE TL 114 on a char with DEX 116 and RC 200 on. There is a maximum of 100% you can reach yet.

Short sidenote: I am planning to remove the skill cap so you can reach values above 100%. This will allow you to *overcharge* / *overcapp* a non-rare weapon.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Short sidenote: I am planning to remove the skill cap so you can reach values above 100%. This will allow you to *overcharge* / *overcapp* a non-rare weapon.
    or do insane damage if one of your mates overcaps your character

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    or do insane damage if one of your mates overcaps your character
    I don't understand this ^

You can outweight the malus from the base damage of a weapon but this will need a lot of skillpoints.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

The "74%" represents the personal damage effectivity which is based on skill (and the weapons condition in the future aswell).
    This page is showing a FIRST LOVE TL 114 on a char with DEX 116 and RC 200 on. There is a maximum of 100% you can reach yet.

Looking back, this makes me really happy to see my damage percentage at 100% on all of my software, it's been a long time since I did anything with my character, but it's good to know I'm getting the -best- out of what I have. I would love to see caps removed for better performance, I'd like to see my investment in better hack tools and hack skill reflect on my effectiveness in Hacknet!

Quote Originally Posted by saadow View Post
    Looking back, this makes me really happy to see my damage percentage at 100% on all of my software, it's been a long time since I did anything with my character, but it's good to know I'm getting the -best- out of what I have. I would love to see caps removed for better performance, I'd like to see my investment in better hack tools and hack skill reflect on my effectiveness in Hacknet!
    ^ this
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast