What do you need tested in regards to overcap?

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Okay fair.

What bout an ETA for Drones / APU,PPU / Weapon Mods to hit Veedeena not Titan, so I as a player can do the testing so we can finally get this patch live.
    I'm expecting in the next patch you be able to test at least APU and PPU. Let's take small steps at a time to get each set of weapons types right.

If your answer is that after all this time you still have insurmountable problems which will delay progress of these core Issues into months rather then weeks then I'd suggest stating this transparently and publicly instead of asking for testers in this thread and then leaving them out to dry.
    Being transparent I tell you what the biggest problem we all have on the NST - time and the lack of it. Like the rest of the team I have a day job. Today I didn't finish until gone 9pm. We would all love to work on NC all day, but that's not possible. So my answer is again, when it's done.

As for testing, thanks again for all stepping up and providing us with the results. Zoltan has said he's happy with the results and has moved onto to the next issues.

What do you need tested in regards to overcap?
    Before you test it why don't you discuss what you think overcap means first? (In a new thread please.)

Details for testing of overcap will appear in the next patch thread. So for now, get ingame, get some redflash and enjoy a few fights down Pepper Park. The next patch on Veedeena will come quicker that way.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

/mod: The discussion on the overcap feature has been moved to a new thread. Please continue there.

Carry on.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Morning all,

just about to jump on for some testing. Are then any weapons you want me to test? Was going to look at the rifles this morning.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678