Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Do you guys work for the EU now? Only Brussels has this much bureaucracy to release a statement!
    now this is just like any big tournament in football after the round of sixteen ... you are out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY

I don't get the reference but I think I've seen ice ages move faster.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wintah View Post
    NC1 with all their bugs,exploits and netcode errors . . much thanks no one want it !!
    no one except for everyone wants NC1 back

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I don't get the reference but I think I've seen ice ages move faster.

i know you are joking, but leave them alone dude..... its only been 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    The nc.org forums look to have been up for 4 weeks now, but yeah, it is just taking the NST some time to figure out what to say I guess

I been on and off the forums quite a bit since my last big post about offering to help with fixing of the pve in this game. No response in that thread from anyone official or the one that torg had made which said a similar thing and then slowly the forum activity ground down to nothing. I have been checking daily for any new info in regard and its been dead. completely dead. I logged on to the game the other day. 0% Pop at 10pm AEST. Didnt bother to check the com to see if anyone was online.

You can see why the other forums hype train has picked up speed. It takes 4 plus days to write a statement here. Im surprised. I thought there was a team. If one person cant do it then someone else steps up to the task. This doesn't seem like a team. It seems like its one person authorized to speak and he cant because of xyz reason.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

It's been 3 days since heavy load posted. That forum has been up a lot longer and at least one of the NST has been a member there silently lurking for longer than that.

All it takes is 30 seconds to write a post saying yes we are aware of the ncc project, wish them all the best in their endeavours and look forward to collaborating with them on the future of neocron.

See - I managed it without any cynicism. How comes it takes weeks. This lack of communication is a huge reason why this forum is a graveyard let alone along any comment about the current game. There isn't much here to get excited about as a consumer any more and it is incredibly frustrating.

Humour is all I have left.

hey zoltan

why did you delete your reply ?

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    This doesn't seem like a team. It seems like its one person authorized to speak and he cant because of xyz reason.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters

Well, what exactly do you expect them to do? Shill their competitors product?

The OP already introduced the community to NC Classic or whatever, so yeah, its a Thing, the Job is doen already.

/close thread?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You can see why the other forums hype train has picked up speed. It takes 4 plus days to write a statement here. Im surprised. I thought there was a team. If one person cant do it then someone else steps up to the task. This doesn't seem like a team. It seems like its one person authorized to speak and he cant because of xyz reason.
    The reason why Trivaldi is always the one to respond is simple: hes the designated Community Manager of the Team, as per his signature. Hes got the experience and is a lot more diplomatic in handling you lot

Why does it take us so long to respond? Cuz we are rather careful with what we say and do. Other then what people seem to believe of the NST, things are decided by committee and bigger announcements get reviewed first. We have simply become careful with what we say after all that time.
    Last edited by Falchion; 13-07-16 at 11:40. Reason: typo
    Falchion | Asset Dev
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Mmmh... naah! Lets see how it looks in red!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

But surely you can see the benefit of close cooperation and collaboration. I think all anyone here wants is acknowledgement of that fact. It's not a competitor. It's an opportunity. It seems like the glass is half full to many of us but some are still looking for the glass...

It's a fucking golden opportunity to double the development speed and also inject some much needed life into a pretty stagnant project.

It would be worth taking a look at the Q and A thread over there if nothing more tbh. In terms of community relations they have you guys beaten hands down on that score. Sometimes it is like trying to squeeze blood out of a stone here. I point to the transparency thread as my first example.

People want to get behind this team and support it. You're not letting us.

Drachen it's not a rival product, please stop noshing zoltan off. It's an opportunity for good of the game.

tbh all we wanna do is play neocron

we are a small community so we should be taking all chances and work together.

there are reasons why titan is empty and if you talk to the other players you hear the same reasons over and over again.

Post will come tonight after translation into German so we can inform both parts of community at the same time.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    I wanted this done before this thread even appeared, so as soon as I can get it out the door. I'm afraid sudden personal circumstances, which the NCT are aware of, have prevented me achieving this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Post will come tonight after translation into German so we can inform both parts of community at the same time.
    Thank you Trivaldi. I hope your personal circumstances are better now.

Not trying to troll but I understand the reasoning and care you guys have to put into information/posts. The microscope everything gets put under is crazy.

Looking forward to your post.

I'll definitely be supporting BOTH projects. We owe a lot to you guys for keeping Neocron 'alive' all these years!

Hudson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast