Default [R #199] T#216 - Patchnotes

A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Bugfixes

• A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to massive damage output for some weapon. For example Ionic Shotgun
    • A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to duplicated damage informations - Neocron picked the wrong one sometimes.
    • Damages recalculated with a new version of the auto balancing tool

Known issues

• Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
    • Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
    • PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
    • The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.

I know its important for some people to have stuns fixed first for some reason but stuns are very low prioritized.

It is more important to get the new damage system working as intented so the next step - calculate the weapon damage can be finished. When weapons are starting do the the damage we desire to have then things like stuns will become more important.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Bugfixes

• A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to massive damage output for some weapon. For example Ionic Shotgun
    • A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to duplicated damage informations - Neocron picked the wrong one sometimes.
    • Damages recalculated with a new version of the auto balancing tool

Known issues

• Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
    • Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
    • PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
    • The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.

I know its important for some people to have stuns fixed first for some reason but stuns are very low prioritized.

It is more important to get the new damage system working as intented so the next step - calculate the weapon damage can be finished. When weapons are starting do the the damage we desire to have then things like stuns will become more important.
    Holy lightning does the same damage as a holy energy beam, psi attack 3 out damages both. Chaos queen Avalanche still does no damage (first cast damages then nothing)
    Last edited by Ascension; 05-07-16 at 17:03.

Okay this must be a rounding problem.

The Queen Avalance does damage on my client it depends on the range. There is no damage if your position is too close to your target.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Possibly the issue then..

On this patch the Moon Striker can deal out well over 400 a hit, where as an APU's damage output can't get anywhere near that. The holy multi lightning bolt is still one of the highest DPS modules for APU, but it is no where near the damage output of a HC weapon.

You're clearly a monk gamer - The psi modules are not optimized yet. There is a lot of.. (don't laught) magiKK and influences calculated from somewhere. I'll take a look into that at weekend because this will need some special care.

For example: A blessed heal heals more than a holy heal - no clue why.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    You're clearly a monk gamer - The psi modules are not optimized yet. There is a lot of.. (don't laught) magiKK and influences calculated from somewhere. I'll take a look into that at weekend because this will need some special care.

For example: A blessed heal heals more than a holy heal - no clue why.
    Hehe, I made no bones about it. I've been an APU player through and through since early NC1. I'll help where best I can in relation to other player classes, I've got a HC tank I can log on.

Plasma Rifles

TL 53 HEW works fine

TL-70 Plasma Rifle TL 82 Enhanced and the First Love all do the same damage.

they all increase damage at the same % if you increase RC til you reach the personal 100% mark

i ve tested with all ammo mods available and different setups for RC/TC/WPL

Quote Originally Posted by -AB- View Post
    Plasma Rifles

TL 53 HEW works fine

TL-70 Plasma Rifle TL 82 Enhanced and the First Love all do the same damage.

they all increase damage at the same % if you increase RC til you reach the personal 100% mark

i ve tested with all ammo mods available and different setups for RC/TC/WPL
    Can't subscribe to that, made a little Testing and they do different damages for me ...

I'll Post the Damagetables soon

Ammo mods are broken, were said a patch ago....so you have to test without ammo mods
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

Raygun Rifles

quick Test - regular ammo - close distance - 140 rc - shooting the test dummy

tl59 - 109
    tl76 - 114
    tl88 - 114
    tl98 - 113

160 rc

tl59 - 109
    tl76 - 128
    tl88 - 128
    tl98 - 128

ok i can skip this part then.

result with regular ammo was the same tho

Nice! Thanks <3
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaine View Post
    Can't subscribe to that, made a little Testing and they do different damages for me ...

I'll Post the Damagetables soon

Ammo mods are broken, were said a patch ago....so you have to test without ammo mods

Plasma Rifles

rc 160

tl53 - 69
    tl70 - 91
    tl82 - 91
    tl114 - 91

Fusion Rifles

rc 160 - close range

tl56 - 66
    tl73 - 80
    tl85 - 80
    tl105 - 78