Thumbs up [R #199] T#214- Patchnotes

A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Bugfixes

• Barrels and some other weapons are fixed now
    • GM TOOL fixed - Sorry dear GMs

Known issues

• Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
    • Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
    • PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
    • The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Can you tell me which weapons are still not working?
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

I've just logged on and did a couple of tests.

All the rare APU spells inflict around 23 per hit on any mob. Chaos Queen Fire Avalanche doesn't do any damage. Holy Pestilence does work as AOE but does minimal damage, and barely hurts the caster when stood in the cloud.

The Holy multi-energy bolt is super powerful, inflicting around 320 per hit on multiple targets when aiming at one targets head, torso hit around 270.

Nice thanks, I'll take look into
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Nice thanks, I'll take look into
    might be worth adding weapon vendors to the 'weapon test' area. least then people can purchase a bunch of weapons and test there and then. Thoughts?

At this time the vendors inventory is limited for historical reason - that's why you won't find the new ammo.

It seems there is a bug in our auto balancing tool some damage information is getting duplicated and needless to say Neocron picks the wrong one...
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    At this time the vendors inventory is limited for historical reason - that's why you won't find the new ammo.

It seems there is a bug in our auto balancing tool some damage information is getting duplicated and needless to say Neocron picks the wrong one...
    As an APU fanboy since NC1 the ammo issue hasn't affected my 'testing' I mean the weapon vendors in the test areas so I can buy multiple psi modules to test against the NPC's to see if they're causing any damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    might be worth adding weapon vendors to the 'weapon test' area. least then people can purchase a bunch of weapons and test there and then. Thoughts?
    We will add them with the next PTS Patch.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT