Default Looking for constructor (weapon crafting job)

Greetings

Currently using a "perfect" single-shot laser rifle (TL 48) which does do the job when grinding Cyclop launchers(?) but I would still like something 'better' although that requires a constructor in order to craft any decent weaponry as far I understand.

Now anyone on here who wouldn't mind telling me what parts to get etc. in order to get a wonderful 'piece'?
    Got 60 dexterity and 100 points in rifles just to give y'all an indication of 'where to begin' I suppose.

Thanks in advance.

I'll reference you the THN Item Database. This will be your Shopping guide

The TL 57 Unregistered 'Black Market' Assault Rifle seems to be your next armamaent, followed by the TL61 Gatlin Rifle, If you can up your Dex to 61.

IIRC anything purchased from regular Traders and not craftet from Rare Tech Parts is limited to PERFECT Quality at best, only Rares and WoC will reach 120% ARTIFACT wenn Crafted.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Yeah I can make use of the Gatlin Rifle although I see that you can buy it from a smuggler at MB in a "bad" condition.

What 'condition' can I expect a crafted gatlin rifle to be? Good, better or pefect even???
    Or this ENTIRELY depends on the 'skill level' of the constructor??

PS: Managed to find someone who could've made it but I need the blueprint for it too (I guess he didn't have it :/) how do I get the blueprint for a gatlin rifle???
    Last edited by X41823T; 14-06-16 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by X41823T View Post
    Yeah I can make use of the Gatlin Rifle although I see that you can buy it from a smuggler at MB in a "bad" condition.

What 'condition' can I expect a crafted gatlin rifle to be? Good, better or pefect even???
    Or this ENTIRELY depends on the 'skill level' of the constructor??

PS: Managed to find someone who could've made it but I need the blueprint for it too (I guess he didn't have it :/) how do I get the blueprint for a gatlin rifle???
    Typically, you procure a sample of the item you want craftet, in your case a Bad Gatlin Rifle. A Researcher will then make you blueprints. One BP is necessary to craft an item once and is consumed in the process.... for Crahn knows what reason.

Anyway, the best Outcome for non-rare guns is Perfect, with 3 Slots. The results however vary in Quality so you will Need more then one BP. Ist best to consult with your crafter on what batchsize you want to produce, and make a deal on who has to chip in what.
    Sometimes you just need the BPs, sometimes you also have to provide the weapon parts etc.

Normally your conster will then produce your Batch and if you are lucky you get the result desired, the rest of the produced stock usually goes to your crafter, to knock them off at YO's for a wee Profit.

If you Need a Researcher, you could ask for Ressorator ingame or here, he's legit.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Right right figured it all out.
    Thanks for the info.