Thread: Newcomer here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can grant access to everyone you want to all of your appartment just by adding there names on the list on http://www.neocron-game.com/, just log in (your game's log/pwd) and the menu comes in ('My account').
    They can comes in but can't use cabinets.

For the clan appartment, you need to be a member of the faction, put you LE off (if you haven't already did that), and just buy the clan's appartment key to create a clan in that faction, get this appartment for whatever you need to do and invite whoever you want into.
    But poeple that are not from your clan can not use cabinets, using a clan appartment in this case is not different that using a normal appartment (and normal appartment are 'better' ^^).

Alright been a while, got a question: What ammo mod(s) should I go for when dealing with firemobs? also what's generally good to install on one of those epic weapons (got the heavy laser from tangent epic) I heard a scope and maybe a laser-pointer(?) would be a good start but that still leaves me with 2 slots having the 3 out of 5 reserved for ammo mod, scope and laser-pointer.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to ask about: ammo mods for vehicles??

EDIT2: Was just browsing through boobs and guns armors, can't find "God's wish" armor pieces, sect of Crahn exclusive perhaps?
    Also what are "CIT converters"???

EDIT3: Trying to figure out what determines which nanites for the personal injectors I can use, got the one you get from biotech FDB but can only use the regeneration nanites, all the other nanites won't go in/load into the device.
    Last edited by X41823T; 09-07-16 at 14:15.

Oh and one last thing, give me damn link for them details on Neocron 1 getting a server in the near future(?) can't find anything about it on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by X41823T View Post
    Alright been a while, got a question: What ammo mod(s) should I go for when dealing with firemobs? also what's generally good to install on one of those epic weapons (got the heavy laser from tangent epic) I heard a scope and maybe a laser-pointer(?) would be a good start but that still leaves me with 2 slots having the 3 out of 5 reserved for ammo mod, scope and laser-pointer.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to ask about: ammo mods for vehicles??

EDIT2: Was just browsing through boobs and guns armors, can't find "God's wish" armor pieces, sect of Crahn exclusive perhaps?
    Also what are "CIT converters"???

EDIT3: Trying to figure out what determines which nanites for the personal injectors I can use, got the one you get from biotech FDB but can only use the regeneration nanites, all the other nanites won't go in/load into the device.
    You dont need laserpointer for PvE. Scope is also questionable now (I would say install it only for warbots, since warbies now can shoot across map). Laser weapons generally have greatest range from all weapons. Don't ask me for ammo mods, I'm still rather noob in this subject. I heard that high voltage would be good, but I cant confirm.

You dont need ammo mods for vehicles, unless you want to spend quite a sum on VHC parts.

I think God's Wish got removed. It's STR armor anyway.
    CIT converters are ammo mods for nanite injectors.

Each injector has typed what nanites it can use, but most of the time you need just regen nanites. Other injectors require points in implant, we have PPU for that with stronger effects. As a spy, you should be able to use basic shield spells, that are more than enough.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X41823T View Post
    Oh and one last thing, give me damn link for them details on Neocron 1 getting a server in the near future(?) can't find anything about it on this forum!
    link is here

https://forum.neocron.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12