Melee is terrible! With over 200 MC skill and a Devils Grace, I'm doing a crap 81 damage to a launcher cyclops. I gave up trying to kill it after 15 whacks with my sword and only getting down to 97% health.

Boost melee damage. It is broken.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

don t think you should test weapons at monsters atm. i think atm they still need to redo all the weapons so it s not worth testing dmg at the moment.

not only melee is broken, all DMG is broken.... Z is working on it, all values where reset to 1 and now, they need to adjust !!
    The only dmg output I found working well (maybe too much even) was APU HL, FA and HF spells...

Just wait for Z to finish the job

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya View Post
    not only melee is broken, all DMG is broken.... Z is working on it, all values where reset to 1 and now, they need to adjust !!
    The only dmg output I found working well (maybe too much even) was APU HL, FA and HF spells...

Just wait for Z to finish the job

Kalonji
    It's not just simply a case of 'external' factors (pistol, melee, class, etc.) being reset; The whole weapon dmg system is a trek into 16 years of mangled code.

Internal changes/tests are promising for the under-lying mechanics, but the wider system will take a long time to calibrate.
    Not to mention that meta player/class roles will undoubtedly have an effect on the base system.

One step at a time.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

4 days of checking back here and nothing , logged on the test server a few days and no one around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123