Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    What I really need is the stun effect difference between low and high TL freeze weapons (and also the difference between low and high quality freezers).

We may still have an issue with a 'recent' change to the freeze effect where the power of the effect is inversely proportional to the 'quality' of the effect (low TL, poor quality freezers being more powerful than high TL, good quality freezers).
    NPC freezers affected by the changes, as I was glued by a beggar with a stun gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    NPC freezers affected by the changes, as I was glued by a beggar with a stun gun?
    How does this compare to a WB stun?

PvP tests are better though. If you can find someone to test with and try a variety of different TL freezers and the same ones but store-bought, that would be great.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by RuNmAN View Post
    Try to add
    ENABLELOG = "TRUE"
    to your neocron.ini file

should work, unless something has changed over the years.
    no longer works. in an effort to stop hacking they made a switch on client/server side calculations. so that log no longer works.
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    no longer works. in an effort to stop hacking they made a switch on client/server side calculations. so that log no longer works.
    So how can I enable damage outputs logs now please ?!
    Thanks in advance pal !

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya View Post
    So how can I enable damage outputs logs now please ?!
    Thanks in advance pal !

Kalonji
    There are non.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

How come implant values changed? All the chips that used to give +5 are now giving +9 or +10 to main attributes.

I've got 118 dex on my PE and could go even higher. PEs shouldn't be able to go past maybe 107 without drugs, and then that would involve 3 MC5 chips and very little weapon combat. If PEs can use the highest TL weapons in the game, that makes the lower TL rares even more pointless; this also fucks over Spys who had exclusive access to weapons like the Disruptor.

All the rare rifles that I've tested do the exact same amount of damage to NPCs (110) per hit.

I'll see if I can get some friends on the test server tonight to test more weapons and I'll test the various TL freezers as well.

Edit: Doorbell texture is nice, although mine still hovers slightly away from the wall.

Edit: Commando CPU (rare brain implant) does nothing.
    Marine CPU still sucks, needs to give heavy combat
    Last edited by Drake6k; 31-05-16 at 20:30.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I now have 126 dex without drugs on my PE and could go even higher with riggers dream.
    I was able to make a 107 STR PE without drugs that could use a Cursed Soul.

I can't find the implant drug at any of the drug or medicare vendors, so I'm running around with 115 base implant right now.

I can't figure out how to cap my con on the test server, anyone know?

I keep getting stuck while logging in at "Updating Game Data" and I currently can't login.
    Last edited by Drake6k; 31-05-16 at 21:07.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

I was able to login, the "Updating Game Data" crash seems to randomly come and go.

All the rare pistols also only do 110 damage per hit (so burst weapons have the highest dps)

The rat from the rat mission in the Ceres temple killed my capped PE in one hit.

All the sewer mobs have low health, like 6% or 32%

All mobs have way more health than they should and take much longer to kill than on the live server.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Not sure what's going on with the implants, it could be a resurgence of an old bug/feature where main-skill bonuses were doubled. Not intentional.

As for the poke drug.

Bragi: "Zoltan, I need to add the poke drug fix, have you started the patch build yet?"
    Zoltan: "Yes."
    Bragi: "Oh, nm then....."

So I missed the boat as it were. It should have been in #203, double-check the sta/psi booster vendor.

Z is handling weapons at the moment and a lot is going on that I'm not sure of. From what you say, I think I know what's wrong, but saying what may be giving to much info on the way the weapons work.

I also can't log in at the moment; same result.

We're all running around trying to fix this. Keep an eye out for any announcements.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    We're all running around trying to fix this. Keep an eye out for any announcements.
    At this point I want to chime in and say: Thanks for testing at all!

We know its been a drought recently, and the summer hole is not going to make things look more lively, as usual around this time of the year.

But nonetheless, thanks to everyone helping and responding to us!
    Falchion | Asset Dev
    Neocron Support Team

»Mmmh... naah! Lets see how it looks in red!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I can't find the implant drug at any of the drug or medicare vendors, so I'm running around with 115 base implant right now.
    Talk to this trader in the Neocronstruct - and purchase the "Master Of Poking" drug (Last drug in the 2nd group of red drugs in the list)

get-your-poke-drugs-from-this-guy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I can't figure out how to cap my con on the test server, anyone know?
    1. Head to the Ceres Temple - use the shortcut in Neocronstruct to get there.
    2. Talk to the "Super hard guy mission guy"
    3. Kill the rat.
    4. Rinse and repeat until you are capped.
    5. Spend your skill points.
    6. Warning: The rat contains nuts...I mean it bites.

Hope that helps.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

The rats cannot be killed atm

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Talk to this trader in the Neocronstruct - and purchase the "Master Of Poking" drug (Last drug in the 2nd group of red drugs in the list)
    Thanks Bifrost! I guess I was blind, I found the poking drug now.

I was also able to cap con with the Ceres Temple rat mission. A friend of mine tried to level a new character with the rat mission, but the rats had so much health they regenerated faster than he could kill them. I killed the rat with the rare (TL 102) freezer pistol.

The testing shall continue.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

k z is working on the weapon dmg. does he have any new ideas for that? or is he doing it like before

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    k z is working on the weapon dmg. does he have any new ideas for that? or is he doing it like before
    Previously we largely worked with how the weapons already operated. Though the regular guns are quite manageable, drones and psi is a whole heap of MagiKK. Z's pulling the whole thing apart and remodeling it so we can alter/edit them consistently and they do what we tell them to.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast