Thread: OP Fights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default OP Fights

It’s a sad state of affairs currently on NC from an OP Fight perspective.
    Our clan has no enemies to fight or challenge us on the battlefield.
    Any old vets or clans that would interested in returning and giving us a challenge.
    We have a team available every evening from 7pm GMT who are always keen to fight.
    You don't have to worry about being zerged, on average we are 4 guys.
    We have more available if the need arises.

I dunno when you guys are playing.
    Ive been playing a lot the last days, due to vacation.
    There were at least two bigger clans online. Think round about 20 or 22 at the nighttime. CET+2

I can't recall the names. Think it was IMMUNE and Grim Persecution.

Perhabs you just got unlucky with the time you got on? Or you are in one of these clans. ^^

Ah well I happen to be with the clan Grim Persecution… We were hoping for some nice fights with these Immune guys that have come around recently. But unfortunately they haven’t been too keen and they have stated they are more of a PVE clan and don’t have the fighters to support themselves in an OP fight. We have tried attacking them when we are half their number but they prefer to duel in Neofrag and Farm as that way they don’t have an opportunity to lose in those circumstances. Would be great to see some vets return that are actually interested in op fighting… Perhaps some infected or CGS are still floating around on the forums that would have some interest? 

Hmm odd I was in IMMUNE myself and I can tell you they where a pvp clan more than anything else it might be because Invinci went to another clan when everything went quiet, I'll speak to him and see what he think's he'll prob say no to returning but idk I'll ask and see what happens.

I also know a few others who might be interested but once again I'll have to see since the pop isnt as high atm, But I'll see what they say.

Yeah is a shame its not the original guys . Just one or 2 of the guys that were interested in PVE and have invited their mates to the clan who have same attitude. My clan mate has spoken to invinci and unfortunately he has no interest. Would be great if you do get a few guys together we'd defiantely be around for some fights regardless of the pop's we have guys available pretty much every evening, not always logging on but available via steam.

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by bobhoskins View Post
    Ah well I happen to be with the clan Grim Persecution… We were hoping for some nice fights with these Immune guys that have come around recently. But unfortunately they haven’t been too keen and they have stated they are more of a PVE clan and don’t have the fighters to support themselves in an OP fight. We have tried attacking them when we are half their number but they prefer to duel in Neofrag and Farm as that way they don’t have an opportunity to lose in those circumstances. Would be great to see some vets return that are actually interested in op fighting…
    That statement is not exactly accurate, yes we are at core a pvp clan, some of our members enjoy pve also.. But bear in mind immune had two members in the clan for months, one of which had only returned to NC after a number of years. The majority of the clan are nc1 vets who have returned and started from scratch, most of us are in full time employment and can only spend limited hours in-game.

This means we need to spend time developing toons and farm gear...
    We neofrag in order to test setups and practice, not all of our members are experienced at pvp, practice makes perfect.

I shouldn't have to explain any of this as it has been explained several times before, but I wanted to set the record straight.
    We are probably the most active in-game clan at the moment, mostly made of nc1 Pluto players or early nc2 vets.
    We have already smashed GP on several occasions and I'm sure you will make similar claims, but don't start making assumptions about our clan on here.

LOL dis i won't bother countering as it would be a waste of my time... Drop us an ingame mail when you are ready and geared up for op fighting as at present we won't waste time logging into a game with no real clan to fight..

We don't need to make claims, we would like to enjoy some decent op fights that last longer than 2mins .... Unfortunately since CRS have gone inactive this is no longer possible When you feel your clan is at that stage please let one of us know.... As the majority of us would prefer to play other games than wait around a lot of the evening for a fight that may never happen. But we'd all quickly switch to NC if we knew we had a decent enemy to fight

Kiss with DIS

Bob, [edited] If you attack and we have the relevant members online, providing we are not busy we will retaliate in kind, same said for any other clan that's online.
    Last edited by Hoder; 25-04-16 at 18:22. Reason: flaming

Immune have wasted enough of our time…. We’ve being doing so over the past weeks when you’ve had a minimum of 4 online each time with 0 defence….We have better things to be doing than wasting time attacking a clan that will not show up 90% of the time. The majority of my clan plays NC just for the OP fights…. We are not like your guys that enjoy farming droms and trophies. So when you have a team ready and capable to start op fighting more regularly let us know and we’ll be happy to logon … Just with the current state of affairs it is proving to be a waste of time.

Kiss with DIS

Bob, you are wasting your own time, its nothing to do with Immune, who said anything about trophies? Droms perhaps but that's just a troll we use when you dm every single member of our clan chasing a fight.
    We don't have to play to your merry little tune, you do what you want, we will do as we please.
    I will leave it at that.

Ok this has gone far enough…. I was trying to reach out to old clans that had an interest in OP fighting… Stop [edited] trying argue points that are not relevent I have no need or desire to bash your internet egos or argue you’re just starting an argument from a point I had made. I was just hoping to see some interest from a clan that’s interested in PVP. If you do have an interest just let us know, as from now on I won’t be wasting any more time attempting to attack immune... Enough said.

Clown would be great to see you get some guys together, I know a couple that are floating around and would be interested in joining a new clan for op fights as we can’t take them on due to our current numbers.
    Last edited by Hoder; 25-04-16 at 18:26. Reason: flaming

Kiss with DIS

I agree bob it has, don't speak for other clans when you don't have all the facts. The only egotistical person here is you trying to put out a dampener on our clan for your own self-gratification.

Wow seriously how can you be that far up your own ass that you are missing the whole point of this?? I am not trying to put a dampener on your clan, grow up. I’m trying to find us a clan that is interested in regular op fights in NC as that is what I and the majority of my clan play the game for. As I fall back to my previous point if you are that way inclined in the future let us know and we’ll be happy to logon for fights. With regards practising PVP, op fights are a great way to do so as you can practice targeting as a group, we are always happy to rezz after an op fight in order to stop any wasted time poking up etc. Just drop us a line if your keen as i wont be wasting anymore time.. Over and Out

Kiss with DIS

Then why mention Immune?
    Last edited by DIS; 25-04-16 at 16:03. Reason: saving myself hassle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast