Hello,

found another bug, think that (hopefully) does not take a lot of work.

When you GR into an NEXT unfurnished Clan Appartment. You are not standing before the GR, but before the entry door.
    So i cant travel save to the Appartment when a Runner would stand before the door.

Same when you enter the Appartment through the elevator. You are not standing in the Elevator room, but before the entry door.

Like when you just logged into the game when you logged out in your appartment.

Best Regards,
    Jason

So the game puts you into the "reset position" point rather than by the GR. I never knew that as I have never owned a next appartment as a primary.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Hi,

i did not try reset, so idk. Maybe, if the reset and login position is the same in the appartments.
    But yes. You are not standing at GR.
    And by going in through elevator the same issue. You are not standing in the elevator. You standing at the "reset position".

Imo this should not be a lot of work to change. Perhaps its just a server side patch, so patching the client wouldn't be needed either.
    I mean there have to be 3 statics for x,y,z. Just change these numbers should do it, if each appartment has its own code.
    But i think, if i don't get a reply the devs don't know if this is done in "10 Minutes".

Best regards.
    Jason

Some of the cuts have been mended due to the latest patch. Even the rats humping the ground.

Post more paper cuts and maybe the team can provide soothing balm and cuddles.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Remove redundant hack tools and remote implant tools that are not affected by TL (or make the TL matter). Add a new hacking implant (I suggest a glove) for the Jone's hacker mission.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Sound

* When my character uses a stimpack or medkit they make a crunching sound like they're eating food. I doubt I'm eating those bandages in my medkit and nomming on needles. Could medical items, besides pills, have the health injector hypo "PSST" sound instead?

User Interface

* Recycling tools and salvage tools need icons to differentiate them. They use the same item image so it can get confusing. Similar to what you've done with the remote tools (thanks for that) you could simply add REC and SAL in the corner of the respective item.

Content

* Love the new furniture and was wondering could we have wall mountable weapons? I've seen weapons used as displays in shops etc. Be cool if we could have a sword, rifle, plasma cannon or even a tiny jeep like in the NeXT HQ to decorate our apps with. Nothing fancy. Doesn't need a wooden plaque like the trophies. It's nice to have options and some players like to play decorate.

I'm asking for a friend of course.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampslord View Post
    -Chem vendor. Have the chem sort alphabeticly maybe? Jsut to make it easier to find the one we need.
    Just a lil' update on this one:
    Medicare1.jpg
    medicare2.jpg

(Still in early testing, so that you don't buy expensive furniture when you clicked the stamina boosters ;-) )
    Farril
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

»Dum spiro spero«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Is there a compelling reason that gliders (combat in particular) can't have a first person mode? Kinda like shooting with a blindfold on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasguno View Post
    Is there a compelling reason that gliders (combat in particular) can't have a first person mode? Kinda like shooting with a blindfold on.
    Please fix 3rd person view of Drones as well when you're on it :-(

Yeah, drones are functional. Usable. First Person works great with drones. There is no first person for gliders, and third person puts the vehicle behind the reticle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasguno View Post
    Yeah, drones are functional. Usable. First Person works great with drones. There is no first person for gliders, and third person puts the vehicle behind the reticle.
    Look how third person looks.

Then try to maneuver a Punisher through caves and you know why it needs fixing.

I am fixing some of the usability bugs/annoyances right now. Will have a look at this. I remember some annoying things regarding flying and droning.

Currently I need to validate the synch with 0sl and items bug is fixed by a change, some annoyance fix is working with the wavespawn feature and the trader item sorting has no side effects.

You'll see those changes on Vedeena as soon as I see it working internally and will continue on more.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Look how third person looks.

Then try to maneuver a Punisher through caves and you know why it needs fixing.
    I have a capped droner and have never droned in anything but first person.

Quote Originally Posted by Farril View Post
    I am fixing some of the usability bugs/annoyances right now. Will have a look at this. I remember some annoying things regarding flying and droning.
    The specific problem is that the reticle is on the glider itself. With a first person mode, that wouldn't be a problem, but in third person, it means you sort of wave the reticle around on your glider till you randomly highlight your target. It isn't a COMPLETE handicap, but it's pretty bad.

Thank you for your work, and thank you for your reply.

A fix to the bug which resets the position of the RPOS windows on occassional crashes. It also unchecks most of the chat custom channels
    Last edited by JoshCooper; 23-12-16 at 18:21. Reason: Added re: chat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast