I wonder why that questions are still asked. Do you think we increased by 50 developers?

We don't need another platform for features or bugs, it will not change any feedback. You also got a ingame bug report function directly connected to the bug tracker. It's either in the Bug & Feature Tracker and will be adressed if there is a need or ressources, or not.

We also told you very often that thing struggle due to internal tools that have to be devloped or fixed. We don't say it for fun or because we like to do the opposite of player feedback. We don't work with AAA engine with drag & drop support, please get that.

We could publish more specific roadmaps to be more open, but we will have to discuss about thing getting not forward as they are announced, because some fubar happend. The past has teached us a lot and we are way more concerned about announcing big changes that can't be developed, because someone left the team.

For the graphical side, i don't post any progress or previews on things that are made the old way, simply because i don't and will not do assets and new features the old way. You don't want it either, as a lot of things can't be done and would take more time and limits. I would like to give you a huge amount of PA and Vehicle skins utilizing a improved outfitter system. But i want to do it right and within a way we can active develop, add and change things.