Default [RESOLVED] Stuck Synchronizing, can't get into game.

My friend and i both lost connection last night and not been able to log into the game again. We get stuck on the loading screen with the word Synchronizing there in a loop. If i press escape it takes me back to log in screen. Is server down or my char bugged? Also why does my game keep randomly crashing at different times? Sometimes it'll be good for hours then outa no where i'll crash 3 times in under 30 mins.

Update,

I was able to make a new guy and log in just fine but my old character still refused to get past Synchronizing, some for my friend. Maybe aggy sewers is crashed where we both were?

Kiss with DIS

Hi,

The problem is affecting a few of us.. I raised another post in community talk.. didn't notice this one.

Hi!

I have now the same problem account name is hearlequin i cant get past black screen synchronizing in the abbandonned cellar 4 with my char named alpharius.

Seems the zone has crashed and my char is now trapped there - the other char logs in properly.

I find myself having the same problem. I was going to grind some Aggressor Captains, but when I entered the sewers it's just sychronizing and returns me back to the login.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpade613 View Post
    I find myself having the same problem. I was going to grind some Aggressor Captains, but when I entered the sewers it's just sychronizing and returns me back to the login.
    My ingame name is Alpharius - you may send me an ingame mail than we can take advantage of this issue and level together next time - after they solved that issue - ive written a mail to support so i think we get help in at last 48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by hearlequin View Post
    My ingame name is Alpharius - you may send me an ingame mail than we can take advantage of this issue and level together next time - after they solved that issue - ive written a mail to support so i think we get help in at last 48 hours
    Can't really send ingame mail if I can't play the game. :P Here's hoping the issue's fixed soon.

same here. I'm stuck with 2 chars in PP3. please fix

Thanks for the reports - We're on it!

We apologise for any inconvenience!
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

seems to work. thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevarim View Post
    seems to work. thx guys
    You're welcome =) I just can repeat Xanthos: Thanks you reporting this guys =)
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​